SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

Being saying that, given recent history shows resting your players on the last round has a notable advantage in the finals, but first we do need Raiders to beat Cowboys this weekend for any hope or the 8 is locked out since Dragons have an easy draw and Cowboys with their bye in hand will have 32 points 2 above the max we can get(their other games with Storm and dogs are most likely losses).
I think the Cowboys are making the 8. Our hope is more on knocking out the Dolphins (and not letting the Dragons, Knights or Raiders take that spot). But you're right, out of all our competition the Dragons have the easiest draw - will be cheering for the Titans this weekend! Sharks could also beat then too...

I think the Cowboys are making the 8. Our hope is more on knocking out the Dolphins (and not letting the Dragons, Knights or Raiders take that spot). But you're right, out of all our competition the Dragons have the easiest draw - will be cheering for the Titans this weekend! Sharks could also beat then too...

The Cowboys likely making the eight (and even us potentially making it) is a fantastic argument against there being eight teams in the finals.

If we can get to 30pts I recon F&A might get us to 8, playing Manly in week 1 - which is doable, but will see a well rested Storm or Panthers week 2.

Yeah we are screwed and TBH don't deserve it.
The core of this squad has a Premiership in them for sure but Kev has some work to do.
Kevs to do list
Get 2 backrowers.
Sort out Cobbos head/attitude.
Sort out Walsh's mistake rate.
Change our defensive pattern to be like Penriths.
Improve our attacking structure to be more organised.
Get Ezra looking to create space for his outside men first him second.
I reckon 2026 is our window when Walker or Moses arrive.😁

Dragons have Titans, Sharks, Eels and Raiders.

Dolphins have Bulldogs, Storm, us and Knights.

We need both sides to drop two and the likelihood of Dragons winning 3/4 isn’t good and unless we shit the bed against them the likelihood of Dolphins winning 3/4 isn’t good either.

Then it comes down to F/A if we win our remaining games. Our F/A is far superior to Dragons, it's the Dolphins that have the advantage. They're on +35 and we're on -4.

If we can get to 30pts I recon F&A might get us to 8, playing Manly in week 1 - which is doable, but will see a well rested Storm or Panthers week 2.
If we finish 8th and win week 1, we play the loser of 1 v 4 (which will probably the Roosters or Sharks).

Also love that people are getting on board the finals possibilities for us 😉

Also love that people are getting on board the finals possibilities for us 😉
Mrw GIF

I will laugh if everything falls inline and then in the last game against Storm they bring out a full strength team out of spite.

I will laugh if everything falls inline and then in the last game against Storm they bring out a full strength team out of spite.

I don't think Bellamy will do that.

Like last year, giving his stars a rest and making sure they're fit for the finals will be his primary focus.

That's 1 down for the Dolphins.

They are looking very tired and they play Melbourne next week.

That's 1 down for the Dolphins.

They are looking very tired and they play Melbourne next week.
We should have a better for and against then them after next weekend.
If all goes to plan - dragons loosing this week, Melbourne beating phins next and us winning we will be in the 8 by next Sunday night just have to stay there by winning our last 2.

I don't think we have a chance of 8 now, Dragons just need 1 win to lock it off and their draw is comically easy.

I don't think we have a chance of 8 now, Dragons just need 1 win to lock it off and their draw is comically easy.
They probably need 2 more wins because their for and against is atrocious ... it's basically a loss for them being that bad.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • scobie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Porthoz
  • bb_gun
  • mystico
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.