OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Might be genius move , should get him in the game more.
Well moving him to fullback didn’t work. Giving him numerous different halves partners didn’t work. Telling him just to worry about running the ball didn’t work. Giving him the keys to the attack didn’t work. Making him game manager didn’t work. Simplifying his game didn’t work.

I guess we probably haven’t given him enough opportunities to get more involved 🙄

Actually, the only thing that did work was giving him a maccas card; he definitely got more involved at the drive-thru after that.

Last edited:
Absolutely. This just confirms to me that there were at least one or two destabilising forces at play the last few years. Need to sort that out immediately and hope that the rot hasn’t set in before having to move too many talents on before changing their attitudes.
Chin-up, one of the toxins in the squad is off to have a baby girl.

Well moving him to fullback didn’t work. Giving him numerous different halves partners didn’t work. Telling him just to worry about running the ball didn’t work. Giving him the keys to the attack didn’t work. Making him game manager didn’t work. Simplifying his game didn’t work.

I guess we probably haven’t given him enough opportunities to get more involved 🙄

Actually, the only thing that did work was giving him a maccas card; he definitely got more involved at the drive-thru after that.
Last time we had a coach who knew anything he was our best player.

According to Badel, Walters is considering making Milford captain.

Highly doubt it but if true, a horrible decision. Why reward shit performances with the captaincy? It worked so well with Glenn and Thaiday....

Highly doubt it but if true, a horrible decision. Why reward shit performances with the captaincy? It worked so well with Glenn and Thaiday....

TBF to Glenn, he didn't get much of a chance to captain the side ... as soon as he was named captain, he was struck down with injury after injury.

maybe the football gods like him

I know it won't happen because of media commitments and all that shit, but **** I wish I could go the whole off-season without reading any quotes from our playing squad.

After the season we've had, they should just be putting their head down and working hard. No need to discuss things in public, leave that to Kev.

It'd be a refreshing change from hearing the bullshit Broncos propaganda machine churning out crap every week.

Yep that missed penalty stopped their momentum and gave it right back to souths.

Parra doing what does......choking.
Yeah he was useless most of the night too. Gutho and Brown tried but some unfortunate errors.

Moses was the big disappointment. They scored same set after the conversion stuff up.

Yeah he was useless most of the night too. Gutho and Brown tried but some unfortunate errors.

Moses was the big disappointment. They scored same set after the conversion stuff up.

He's so soft.

‘king’ gutho is a complete construction of NSW RL media. The bloke is as average as average.. tries his guts out and is still just so subpar at every aspect of the game except for support play. He’s never won or accomplished anything but they talk him up like he’s the new age Sterling over there in Parra.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.