The Maroon Front Row

Agreed again Hammo. At Origin level, all it would take is one massive hit early on from the Blues and he'll be a pussy and cowar in terror again.

LMAO Meyers!
I think shillo should be picked, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRICE MUST NOT RETIRE! He defines awesomeness!!!!!

Agree with the sentiments regarding Shillington. He has been great for Canberra this year and would have to be close to the top meter gainer of the forwards. Outside of him, in regards to safe options I would start with Hannant and bench Shillington.

Shillington must play if his form keeps up. I know the QRL has had him earmarked for Origin so he only has to keep playing well and he's in. Hannant should probably start over Shillington though, he can absorb the early punishment and let a fresh Shillington come on. Myles can play backrow/frontrow off the bench. Doesn't leave room for Kenny though because I'd like to see a lighter backrower on the bench as well as Shillington and Myles.

I would give Hannant first crack at a starting spot. Although Myles goes to another level in a maroon jersey I am not sure his form is anywhere near as good as Hannant, Thaiday and Shillington this year. Of those three I think Hannant is the most suited for the opening exchanges.

8. Hannant
9. Smith
10. Civo
11. Thaiday
12. Harrison/Myles
13. Stagg

14. Kenny
15. Shillington
16. Myles/Harrison

If Price retires from Rep footy, (ptoi ptoi) then Hannant should get the go. He is made for Origin & has played alongside Civa before. Without Price though our record is poor, we NEED him.

It turns out Pricey is ok and has been named in the warriors side for this week.
Thank god for that!

gUt said:
I would give Hannant first crack at a starting spot. Although Myles goes to another level in a maroon jersey I am not sure his form is anywhere near as good as Hannant, Thaiday and Shillington this year. Of those three I think Hannant is the most suited for the opening exchanges.

8. Hannant
9. Smith
10. Civo
11. Thaiday
12. Harrison/Myles
13. Stagg

14. Kenny
15. Shillington
16. Myles/Harrison

not a dallas johnson fan??? i reckon he is made for origin too. although staggs form this year deserves a spot off the bench. i dont think Mal will remove anyone still keeping form as he has shown a lot of loyalty while he is in charge. Last year Myles hadnt played one game all year and walked straight into origin.

Yeah Johnson would not look out of place that's for sure, I just think Stagg has that extra attacking dimension to his game. Johnson definitely deserves to be a part of the 4 series in a row.

Price
Smith
Civo

Shillington, Hannant props on the bench

I reckon Sammy would be wasted in the front row.

Trust Price to potentially be out now that we have the possibility to take out a 4th series win.

Do you ever read before you post?

He is named to play this weekend

Browny said:

Yes you're right, I never read before posting. :roll:

I have laggy as hell internet at the moment so when I scroll it occasionally skips past some posts, it's not a big deal so lets leave it at that.

Old Mate said:
Browny said:

Yes you're right, I never read before posting. :roll:

I have laggy as hell internet at the moment so when I scroll it occasionally skips past some posts, it's not a big deal so lets leave it at that.
don't mess with the copper [icon_wink

PS Browny, love that quote in the sig!

Browny said:

That won't stop him stepping down from rep duties ala Webcke though if he so wishes and thinks it best for the Warriors....which is still something to consider, ponder and discuss.

Whomever the frontrow is, as long as they beat the crap outta their NSW counterparts, ima happy man ahhhh

After tonight's game, Civo is 1st pick. I thought he was outstanding.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • The Don
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • Kev_Guz
  • winslow_wong
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.