The Maroon Front Row

rnabokov said:
Price
Smith
Civo

Shillington, Hannant props on the bench

I reckon Sammy would be wasted in the front row.

yes, shillington is a must the way his playing

After last night in particular, I see Kenny as a better option than Hannant for the Origin bench.

He was outstanding & is improving each game

rnabokov said:
After last night in particular, I see Kenny as a better option than Hannant for the Origin bench.

He was outstanding & is improving each game

Agree but I think Hannant deserves the first shot after his solid series last year. Kenny definately should be on the bench though.

Gee we were worried about the inevitable retirements of Price and Civoniceva from Origin, but Queensland have some nice prop forwards coming through.

Personally I think Shillington should be picked before Kenny. Kenny gets into collisions too much, needs to maybe change his line a bit? Don't get me wrong I think he is a definite future origin player, but right now I would like to see Shillington and Hannant on the bench, Civo and Pricey starting.

Je$ter said:
Personally I think Shillington should be picked before Kenny. Kenny gets into collisions too much, needs to maybe change his line a bit? Don't get me wrong I think he is a definite future origin player, but right now I would like to see Shillington and Hannant on the bench, Civo and Pricey starting.

I tend to agree, both on your 4 selected props and on Kenny. I think if he chose better lines he would make more metres and bend the line back more often because he certainly has the athleticism for this to be the case its just a matter of finding the right defenders to run in between. At the moment he more often than not is running straight at another big bopper with little to no angle on the run. He has the talent though and I am sure we will see him in a rep jersey sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I'd say Kenny and Shillington are neck and neck. I hope they pick Shillington for selfish bronco reasons :P

But if Price is still hampered by his throat injury and is unavailable, then I think you'd start Hannant and Civoniceva and put both Kenny and Shillington on the bench.

Price has stated he will always make himself available for rep footy. I would be very suprised to see him turn his back on a maroon jersey.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • mrtij
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • whykickamoocow
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • broncotville
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.