The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, in a few minutes in like 1-2 threads i found all those where people were saying theyre only rumours and that he wont be back. if i cared more i'd go back and find the ones where people were called names for believing that it was given that boyd would come back, but as you pro-bennetts have already shown, youll just change your argument again anyway.

I obviously don't agree with everything WB is doing, starting with Boyd's return, which I do believe is more in Darius and Wayne's interest than the Broncos, but I'll go with [MENTION=8219]Splinter[/MENTION]'s... E option.

you say i changed my argument, yet you quoted one post of queenslanders and one of mine.....not really changing when its 2 different people.

With the amount you two like each others posts it's really hard to differentiate, slurp.

There's a "clique" group?

Has 2 members, you and me. We have 2 guys on trial for membership, but it's not looking good sadly. There were 3.....poor Lamce.

you say i changed my argument, yet you quoted one post of queenslanders and one of mine.....not really changing when its 2 different people.

No thats not what he is talking about. You two came on saying that all these people were saying there is no way we are signing boyd and calling you names, yet all you produced was a handful of quotes involving the discussions on whether we should sign boyd and asking for everyone to wait until we have something more concrete before bringing on the apocolypse.

Then to cover yourself you change the accusation to people that said 'LOL @ people believing rumours because you couldnt substantiate your original claims

Boyd is a shit ****.
Boyd is a shit winger.
Boyd is a shit fullback.
Boyd is a shit football player.
Boyd is a fucking ass hole to the media.

If Bennett brings him to this club, and drops one of the better players we have because of him. Bennett is also a shit ****.

The fact people think Bennett would bring him here to help the club is ludicrous. He will only bring him to make sure he still has a lap dog to tongue his ass hole for him.

youre kidding yourself, and youre delusional, if you think that the pro-bennett crowd havent been having shots at people who were saying that boyd will be coming here from day 1. like i said, i found those posts in 2 minutes, and with the bennett/boyd stuff spread over 5 dozen topics in the last few months, and how shitty this sites search is, i dont care enough to find more.

you've already proven to not listen to a word of anything that doesnt paint bennett as the messiah, so im leaving it at that.

Last edited:
Have to lol at all the point-scoring going on in this thread and Broncos Talk.

Like a bunch of pre-pubescent boys.

My-epeen-Is.jpg

Boyd is a **** ****.
Boyd is a **** winger.
Boyd is a **** fullback.
Boyd is a **** football player.
Boyd is a ****ing ass hole to the media.

If Bennett brings him to this club, and drops one of the better players we have because of him. Bennett is also a **** ****.

The fact people think Bennett would bring him here to help the club is ludicrous. He will only bring him to make sure he still has a lap dog to tongue his ass hole for him.

Wayne loves to get his fart box tongue punched

youre kidding yourself, and youre delusional, if you think that the pro-bennett crowd havent been having shots at people who were saying that boyd will be coming here from day 1. like i said, i found those posts in 2 minutes, and with the bennett/boyd stuff spread over 5 dozen topics in the last few months, and how shitty this sites search is, i dont care enough to find more.

you've already proven to not listen to a word of anything that doesnt paint bennett as the messiah, so im leaving it at that.

You don't even read what you write do you?

Well this thread has basically just turned to shit talking, I can't wait for Darius to officially sign so you can all weep in a corner for the next 4 months.

The second coming of our lord and saviour Darius Boyd is upon us, umad?

I hope we have to pay him overs, he deserves it, what a player.

It seems like many of the same people who were telling us not to believe that Boyd would follow Bennett and that it was just 'rumours" are also the people having a go at me when i was sticking up for Hoffman at the end of 2013, because of "rumours" (and nothing else) that he wanted a release.

Well this thread has basically just turned to shit talking, I can't wait for Darius to officially sign so you can all weep in a corner for the next 4 months.

we'll have to pay him at least double what he is worth. the Knights have already said that if he leaves them early, they wont be paying a cent of his contract, meaning we will have to pick up the whole of his reported 600k contract.

but it's ok, i mean the one position we desperately needed to fill was a winger who thinks he is a fullback ... oh wait ...

Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! come on everybody Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.