The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Everyone just needs to calm down, there is nothing we can do about it.

Love him or hate him, no-one can deny Bennett plays favourites. I love how the bennett lovers are expecting him to cull players that are crap and drop players like thaiday if they dont live up to his lofty standards, yet he is bringing one of the worst fullbacks (based on recent form) in the game to our club, when we have milford, barba and hoffman as better options.

To me, a good coach is one that does what is best for the team. Boyd coming to brisbane 100% proves bennett is not doing that.

at the end of the day results are all thats going to matter.

Love him or hate him, no-one can deny Bennett plays favourites. I love how the bennett lovers are expecting him to cull players that are crap and drop players like thaiday if they dont live up to his lofty standards, yet he is bringing one of the worst fullbacks (based on recent form) in the game to our club, when we have milford, barba and hoffman as better options.

To me, a good coach is one that does what is best for the team. Boyd coming to brisbane 100% proves bennett is not doing that.

Turns out 700+ game and 7 time premiership winning coach disagrees with your assessment of Boyd.
To suggest that he gives Boyd a gig because he feels sorry for him is laughable. the reality is that he sees something in him that you don't

Turns out 700+ game and 7 time premiership winning coach disagrees with your assessment of Boyd.
To suggest that he gives Boyd a gig because he feels sorry for him is laughable. the reality is that he sees something in him that you don't

If anyone honestly believes Bennett is signing Boyd because it's what is best for the broncos, then I'm sorry, but they are fucking idiots.

It was a good signing for the dragons - they needed a fullback.
For the knights... well signing boyd made them a far worse team
Broncos literally have too many fullbacks that we have to offload 1, possibly 2. Boyd coming here is not in the best interest of the club, its in the best interest of Boyd and for some reason Bennett rates that as a higher priority than looking after the club

What fullbacks do we have to offload? Hoffman is a winger and Barba is a Five-Eighth or Bench utility

Cant be true. All the bennett lovers on here have told us how stupid we are to believe the rumours...
Name one person who did..please include the quote

What fullbacks do we have to offload? Hoffman is a winger and Barba is a Five-Eighth or Bench utility

Barba is a fullback, who has lost confidence and is at the wrong weight.

If anyone honestly believes Bennett is signing Boyd because it's what is best for the broncos, then I'm sorry, but they are ****ing idiots.

It was a good signing for the dragons - they needed a fullback.
For the knights... well signing boyd made them a far worse team
Broncos literally have too many fullbacks that we have to offload 1, possibly 2. Boyd coming here is not in the best interest of the club, its in the best interest of Boyd and for some reason Bennett rates that as a higher priority than looking after the club

Clearly Wayne rates Boyd higher than Barba and Hoffman. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to accept.

Really getting sick and tired of this discussion infesting other threads.

Happens the same time everytime. Somebody makes an off-the-cuff remark and the usual suspects from both sides repeat the exact same arguments ad nausea.

Training hasn't even officially started yet. All you have made predictions, you're all entitled to them but you don't need to repeat them thread after thread after thread after thread after thread so on and so forth.

It can't keep up at this rate, I'll give you guys that warning right now.

Maybe we should have a look at what our lineup may look like with the players we have now.

That 700+ game and 7 time premiership winning coach has disagreed with our assessments of a number of players who turned out to be terrible. He's very often wrong.

I can't believe people are now trying to change their tune and say that they never said that we were dumb for believing that boyd would sign with the Broncos just "because bennett"! lolololololololol. Turn it up! The backflipping going on on here every time bennett does exactly what some of us have been expecting him to do and his defenders have been vehemently denying he would do is just astounding.

Last edited:
For the record

I simply cannot remember who hates WB , who loves WB, who likes WB or who never wanted WB. With that in mind I wanted to create something where I can easily reference who hot it right or wrong. If you'd like to I suggest you select either A B C or D

A. I can't stand the old fart and wished he never set foot in the joint again.
B. I totally respect and admire the man, a true league genius and great human.
C. I like WB and am glad he's back but that could change with bad results.
D. Meh, I would have chosen someone else but I've got no beef with WB. Just don't rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • mieko
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Scorchie
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wild Horse
  • sooticus
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.