The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see something concrete that Bennett didn't want anything to do with him but somehow had his arm twisted (which sounds very unlike Bennett, who does exactly what he wants) I will agree with you.

Bennett had his arm twisted on Brent Tate. WB never saw anything in him.

Doesn't mean WB doesn't get credit or developing Tate as a player but he does get zero for finding or belieiving in him. I think Parcell would be the same, assuming he even makes it.

Last edited:
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

I think Thaiday better have a good season because we know Bennett doesn't care about names. He will be moved on if he doesn't perform.

I think Thaiday better have a good season because we know Bennett doesn't care about names. He will be moved on if he doesn't perform.

You must have missed all the seasons where Bennett continued to pick NAMES in his teams.

You must have missed all the seasons where Bennett continued to pick NAMES in his teams.
Maybe because there was Noone else to pick. I guess we'll see won't we...

Moley saying on Twitter Boyd will announce today he's leaving the Knights for the broncos for 2015.

Cant be true. All the bennett lovers on here have told us how stupid we are to believe the rumours...

Cant be true. All the bennett lovers on here have told us how stupid we are to believe the rumours...

What?.. I don't think anyone has said that.. I'm pretty sure nearly every Bennett supporter on this forum has concluded that Boyd was definitely coming here next year, there was only 1-2 people who believed some crap the lurker posted about his "Heart being in Newcastle".

Nope. No way. This was way back when bennett was first signed to us for 2015. We were told we were stupid for assuming that just because bennett is coming so is boyd and all those rumours were unfounded. Guess not

Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd! Boyd!

Lets get a chant going

Nope. No way. This was way back when bennett was first signed to us for 2015. We were told we were stupid for assuming that just because bennett is coming so is boyd and all those rumours were unfounded. Guess not

What? Months ago when everything was speculation? wow how dare people ask to see something solid before soiling their pants and throwing the toys out of the cot. You and your mates also guaranteed we would be signing mason and beau scott... must have missed when you came on and said you were wrong about that.

Your pathetic, even some of the bennett haters must agree with that

Well I hope he gets in some career best form next year.

All we need now is a big prop...

seems certain that boyd will be announced within the next couple of days

thats the final spot in the top 25. when hoffman is released that will free up another spot for us to sign a forward.

What? Months ago when everything was speculation? wow how dare people ask to see something solid before soiling their pants and throwing the toys out of the cot. You and your mates also guaranteed we would be signing mason and beau scott... must have missed when you came on and said you were wrong about that.

Your pathetic, even some of the bennett haters must agree with that

I would love to see the posts where we guarantee the signing of mason and scott. The only one we were sure about was boyd

Maybe Boyd will play Prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.