The Wayne Bennett Super thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll have to pay him at least double what he is worth. the Knights have already said that if he leaves them early, they wont be paying a cent of his contract, meaning we will have to pick up the whole of his reported 600k contract.

but it's ok, i mean the one position we desperately needed to fill was a winger who thinks he is a fullback ... oh wait ...

Happy days! We would just waste that cap space anyway

Happy days! We would just waste that cap space anyway

we could have at least spent our extra cap space on a prop considering Bennett has released 3 (if you include Hannant, who he just allowed to leave)

Yeah, what's the big deal guys, there's no other good players off-contract for next season, we may as well just give Darius every cent we have spare this season, maybe tone it down to 550k a season for 2016 & 2017.

After that point we should just re-sign him for life, and guarantee him a role at the club after he retires, he seems like a real peoples person, would be a great head coach imo.

TBH you have to be a fool to be celebrating the signing of Boyd. Sure you can love Bennett but the Boyd signing was just not needed. We had numerous other options that are good as fullback. We really needed quality props but oh well whats done is done now.

we could have at least spent our extra cap space on a prop considering Bennett has released 3 (if you include Hannant, who he just allowed to leave)

I would answer this by saying that I am sure there are forward signings coming as that is what I believe, but **** it, you ***** will just say I agree with everything Wayne so...

Don't need any more props, Thaiday and Parker for 8 & 10

Yeah, what's the big deal guys, there's no other good players off-contract for next season, we may as well just give Darius every cent we have spare this season, maybe tone it down to 550k a season for 2016 & 2017.

After that point we should just re-sign him for life, and guarantee him a role at the club after he retires, he seems like a real peoples person, would be a great head coach imo.

Media manager

I dunno why you guys think Boyd will be a bad signing, isn't he like one of the highest try scorers in origin history? And only 26 years old, wow... future immortal anyone?

TBH you have to be a fool to be celebrating the signing of Boyd. Sure you can love Bennett but the Boyd signing was just not needed. We had numerous other options that are good as fullback. We really needed quality props but oh well whats done is done now.

True.

Barba - has been fantastic.
Kahu - So good that we don't want to play him there for fear of the rest of the competition being aware of our secret weopon
Hoffman - Can't believe he is going, top 3 fullbacks in the comp. Inglis must be praying he doesn't switch back to QLD, the poor bastard would never get the fullback spot
Maranta - tops, just tops
Greg Eden - what a shame we will never see him lighting it up at the back

**** you Wayne, **** you and your success and your shitty trophies

There are some here that are pro-Bennett but anti-Boyd. It sounds mutually exclusive, but I for one won't like everything that he does, but overall he'll bring about more positive than negative.

Gavet - plus
Boyd - minus
Langer - plus
Hannant - minus
One captain - plus
Kennedy - plus
Hala - plus
Hoffman - plus

etc.

I dunno why you guys think Boyd will be a bad signing, isn't he like one of the highest try scorers in origin history? And only 26 years old, wow... future immortal anyone?

The worst winger in the history of the world could have score 90% of his tries standing outside GI

Strong rumours they are going to change the conditions so that he won't have to wait 5 years after his retirement to be annointed so they can name him as an immortal at the season opener next year. Heard it from a mate of a mate at a BBQ

If Darius Boyd is a future immortal I'm a super models hubby. Is very good at his best but we haven't seen his best for a long time.

If Darius Boyd is a future immortal I'm a super models hubby that has no idea about sarcasm and can't spot it even when it's pissing in my face. Is very good at his best but we haven't seen his best for a long time.

Truth

True.

Barba - has been fantastic.
Kahu - So good that we don't want to play him there for fear of the rest of the competition being aware of our secret weopon
Hoffman - Can't believe he is going, top 3 fullbacks in the comp. Inglis must be praying he doesn't switch back to QLD, the poor bastard would never get the fullback spot
Maranta - tops, just tops
Greg Eden - what a shame we will never see him lighting it up at the back

**** you Wayne, **** you and your success and your ****ty trophies

Anthony Milford.

Also another quality post from you pretty much death riding anyone else that can play fullback at the club just to go along with your agenda.

clapping-gif14.gif

Last edited:
There are some here that are pro-Bennett but anti-Boyd. It sounds mutually exclusive, but I for one won't like everything that he does, but overall he'll bring about more positive than negative.

Gavet - plus
Boyd - minus
Langer - plus
Hannant - minus
One captain - plus
Kennedy - plus
Hala - plus
Hoffman - plus

etc.

Get out of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.