CRICKET Third Test- Australia v South Africa

Play back on.

I was watching The Chase FFS, now I'll never know if Vicki was going into the final chase as well.

How many times does that happen?! You get out and then a rain or bad light delay straight after

I hate that, it usually ends up the thing that says to the umpires "yeah it's too dark" when they were on the fence either way before the ball was bowled

It's not form because Agar doesn't have any form to go on. He's played two games in 18 months.

V Queensland and WI- 3/212 from 78 overs.
He's basically only there because he can bat a bit so that helps your tail out.

He barely turns it at all, but he's a good ODI bowler that is meant to turn it away from right handers, so at worst he should be able to hold up an end.... he's also a pretty handy fielder.

What are his stats even like in shield??

I said yesterday if they go with Agar it's because he complements Lyon and turns it the other way and is a bit more solid batting.

150 for Khawaja! 99* for Smith, if he gets two more runs, he goes past Micheal Clarke and into fourth all time for Australian test batsmen, another 140 and he goes in to the all time top 20.

150 for Khawaja! 99* for Smith, if he gets two more runs, he goes past Micheal Clarke and into fourth all time for Australian test batsmen, another 140 and he goes in to the all time top 20.
Pretty insane that he's into 4th most runs for Australia.

It's basically been a fait accompli that it would happen, but to see him getting up there and now only have Steve Waugh, AB and Punter in front of him is pretty crazy.

He's there with the elite in Australian cricket... also pretty crazy how high Clarke got by the end of his career.

And...gone for 104. But that brings in Head and he can just have some fun now.

Wonder how Renshaw's innings will go.. if he gets to bat.

Finally gets a recall to the test team and when he's in some good form only to be struck down by covid on the morning of the first day.

He's been separated from the changeroom the entire match with rain delays and bad light calls, just to make even sitting on the side lines a hassle.

I hope that Uzzie is out there if and when he does get a bat... just to have some familiarity out there... but with the way his test is going you can see Uzzie being the one to get out

It's basically been a fait accompli that it would happen, but to see him getting up there and now only have Steve Waugh, AB and Punter in front of him is pretty crazy.

He's there with the elite in Australian cricket... also pretty crazy how high Clarke got by the end of his career.
Clarke was a total gun, and he had to carry some shockingly bad Aussie batting lineups after the legends retired. He was tough as nails too but because of the earrings, hair, and that girlfriend issue that was horrendously overblown lots of people don't rate him

Clarke was a total gun, and he had to carry some shockingly bad Aussie batting lineups after the legends retired. He was tough as nails too but because of the earrings, hair, and that girlfriend issue that was horrendously overblown lots of people don't rate him
I think it was also because he batted with Hayden, Langer, Punter, Hussey, etc. so he became a bit of an after thought... combined with the "pup" nickname that stuck forever.

But I recall a period when he became captain that he basically had to do an AB and carry the lineup... probably around the time he scored 300 with the clean skin bat in the pink test... can recall that being a period where he was just scoring mass runs.

Most uninspiring Australian summer tests in a long, long time. I just want it to be over.

Considering too that he missed a year and averaged 33 and had 825 runs from his first 15 Tests.

25 Tests- if he'd fired from the start and not missed a year he would have another 1500 runs.

Khawaja is going great, obviously, he wasn't going so great when they dropped him though. So let's not imagine like them doing that didn't motivate him to be the player he has become

C'mon Renners... shit time to be heading in for a bat with a declaration looking imminent, but hopefully he'll last a few balls

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • RodF
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Rookie Alan
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Battler
  • Dazza 92
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ezpz
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.