CONTROVERSIAL Thought experiment - Who coaches after Kevvy?

Who is Your Preferred Likely Available Option?

• Michael Hagan

• Neil Henry

• Paul Green

• Cameron Ciraldo

• Josh Hannay

• Josh Morris

• Jason Ryles

• Kevin Walters

• Shane Flanagan

• Shaun Wane

• Adrian Lam

• Antonio Landtimid

• Brad Thorn

• Billy Slater

• Cameron Smith

• Justin Hodges

• The Walker Brothers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hagan and Henry have been out of the loop , would consider for assistant coaches but not head .
Flannigan is probably the best option but definitely not the right option.
Personally I think we have to persevere and hope we can drag in an up and comer and he develops quickly.

Henry hasn't been out of the loop, he's done Origin until this year and works for the QRL in coaching fulltime.

Henry hasn't been out of the loop, he's done Origin until this year and works for the QRL in coaching fulltime.
Do you have an opinion or possible suggestion regarding good coaching candidates?

Thoughts on Kev?

What's Hodges been like as a coach? He is qld u20's coach yeah?

None of the coaches on that list, to be honest.

Can he coach? Probably. But until we start winning, the noise will continue. Fix? Win.

why can't we see who voted for who?

If forced to get a new coach I'd go straight to Flanagan. Probably should have him onboard already. I mean if we could stomach Bellamy we could much more easily digest a bit of flake.

Can we add an option for 'whoever Dave Donaghy thinks should be the coach'? He's made the right call and improved everything else around here.

I would like to give ciraldo a shot, but other options could include; Henry, hagan or elliot.
At least 2 if not 3 of these blokes should be on Walters coaching staff. If Walters can surround himself with coaches like this the job is his for as long as he wants it. He's a man manager like Bennett and should follow his lead with assistants who know the skills and plans to win games.

I voted Flanagan but my second choice would be the walker brothers as I’ve found it odd they’ve never had a shot.

I voted Flanagan but my second choice would be the walker brothers as I’ve found it odd they’ve never had a shot.
I used to think that too but my thoughts have changed. I'm thinking their results over the distance is not convincing enough evidence for a change .

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.