Time for a new coach. . .

Especially fat **** Riddell kicking that 45 metre penalty goal on full time to win the game by a point :(

This thread should be revivied.
Ivan has learnt nothing from last year. How long is he signed till?
He keeps selecting backs on the bench players stuffs around majorly with the team mid game and all in all I'm just sick of selections and teams absolutely atrocious defense since he took over last year.

I can never remember the Broncos consistently conceding huge score lines like we have under Henjack.
Injuries don't help but neither does Henjack's coaching. It feels like there is no pride in the jersey from the majority of the team.

Unfortuantely i think your rite, i think the Broncos should go for Bellamy while the Storm are down and out. Henjack just jasnt shown anything this year to make me think its going to get any better. Im starting to think last year was just pure luck

Get Meninga. Plenty of vegetables to work with, and Henjak could polish his apples.

FFS. We have a young team, and new coach. Stop being so bloody dramatic.

You don't sack a coach after one and a bit years.
Give him till the end of the year

I don't think he's doing that great, but there's no point sacking him now. It will just make it worse for us I think.

henjack has had the best part of 18 months to do something with this team and has done nothing but destroy it. they are still doing the same attacking moves that bennett had them doing, and he'd pick a better team drawing names out of a hat!!!! let's face it, he should go back to running water bottles. we need to look for a new coach and do it now.... and while we're looking we need a defensive coach so we can actually get some structure to the defense and maybe make a tackle, and a fitness coach cos the boys look tired early in games.....

I still hold out some hope that Ivan does know what he's doing as his game plan for the Dragons game at Win last year was wonderful. Unfortunately, I really don't understand his selection policies.

To me, he seems like a fan who watches way too many Under 20's games and is way too keen in rewarding potential rather than performance.

I'm still godsmacked over his treatment of Sims. He's no world beater but surely he'd do a better job than the lot we have there.

Bringing Tronc in straight off the plane also screamed of desperation.

Still don't understand the selection of Beale off the bench. To me he's a guy that needs to spend a full 80 minutes at centre to grow in confidence and work on his flaws. The guy has struggled with injuries for the past two years and to be thrown into first grade like he was seemed silly.

To be fair, he hasn't had it all his own way. Currently the Broncos are without Kemp, Hodges, Wallace, Kenny and Gillett who for mine would all make the team at full strength but the way he's gone about steadying the side in the wake of this misfortune has been silly.

I know this is wishful thinking...but this would be the Broncos side I'd have at full strength.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Denan Kemp
3. Israel Folau
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Shane Tronc
11. Ben Te'o
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Alex Glenn
15. Matt Gillett
16. Ashton Sims
17. Scott Anderson

Donny said:
Unfortuantely i think your rite, i think the Broncos should go for Bellamy while the Storm are down and out. Henjack just jasnt shown anything this year to make me think its going to get any better. Im starting to think last year was just pure luck

Watch out Donny the grammar nazi will get you [icon_razz1

Donny said:
If Bellamy was to be sacked i very much doubt he would end up at the other News owned club, dont you?

#### Bellamy I don't want that joker anywhere near this club!!! I'd prefer to give Ivan more time surely he will come good soon.

Neil Henry is supposedly on the outer at the Cowboys. He'd be a nice pickup.

Maybe Ivan could take a step back to assistant again.

Fozz said:
Neil Henry is supposedly on the outer at the Cowboys. He'd be a nice pickup.

Maybe Ivan could take a step back to assistant again.

Why would Henry be any good at the Broncos when he can't get anything out of the Cowboys??

A guy I have always had a quiet wrap is Matt Elliott, I know he cops a lot of criticism and a lot of people think he is a nuffie

I'd be happy with matt Elliot or Neil Henry, just as long as the new coach uses Ashton to his potential! Assuming he's still with us at that point that is.

lol. Are you more of an Ashton Sims fan than a Broncos fan? [icon_wink

Sims is the most overrated player (and to piss even more people off, I'll say Kemp is 2nd) on these forums. Fun fact for the day: Ashton Sims holds the record for most missed tackles by a forward in an NRL game.

Btw, I'm happy just so long as our coach uses the majority of the Broncos squad to their potential.

I can just see the potential in him, thats all. No way am I more a fan of him then the actual team.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • mrslong
  • Stix
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.