Time for a new coach. . .

Bucking Beads said:
Fozz said:
Neil Henry is supposedly on the outer at the Cowboys. He'd be a nice pickup.

Maybe Ivan could take a step back to assistant again.

Why would Henry be any good at the Broncos when he can't get anything out of the Cowboys??

Because we have more then one or two good players, but hey, he's proved himself as a quality tactician and he is not craig "satan" bellamy

Hatchy said:
I'd be happy with matt Elliot or Neil Henry, just as long as the new coach uses Ashton to his potential! Assuming he's still with us at that point that is.

I think Ashton has reached his potential and is a handy Q Cup player.

For mine I think Ivan is doing a good job with the playing talent available to him. I am looking forward to the back half of the season and next season when these kids are more experienced

Bucking Beads said:
Fozz said:
Neil Henry is supposedly on the outer at the Cowboys. He'd be a nice pickup.

Maybe Ivan could take a step back to assistant again.

Why would Henry be any good at the Broncos when he can't get anything out of the Cowboys??

Because a germ with the initials JT isn't at the Broncos ... and lets hope he never is

Oink !

with all of this hanjak hate going around, i'll just say this much. IF he goes, it will be a mistake to again go with an unproven coach at this level. replace him if you must, but for God's sake, only with someone who has experinece already at the top level - if there isn't anyone available, wait till there is

That is a fair call, what about Steve Folkes!

An old fashioned backwater type like Folkes would be a dumb move.
We have enough neanderthals and primitive thinking as it is.
We need to inspire our players with new and innovative ideas.
We want to entertain, not bore.

Yes Phil, all good points but no real solution.

People still want that whinging rule bending scumbag?

Gus Gould or Neil Henry for me.

I'd be happy with Bellamy but even though I've seen him countless times I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'd like him here. Hes a 50 50 guy to me. I like precisely half of him !! Strangely I even agree with some of Goulds views and that makes me feel queasy.....they'd both make good coaches. John lang would be great, he 's good at getting teams to finals and at Brisbane we've never needed a game plan to win a GF !!...Usually we had the simplest one WB could come up with. 5 and kick,bash em till its over !! _woohoo_

There is no way in hell that Bellamy didn't know about the illegal activities going on in Melbourne Storm. He's not an idiot, he would've gone... "hmmm... how the hell do we keep all these quality players" and then procedure to cover his eyes and plug up his ears. If I was a coach I would like to know whether my team is cheating. I don't want him anywhere near Broncos. I absolutely hate Gould, that fat puffy eyed retard.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
  • leish107
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.