Time for a new coach. . .

Kojak should never have been given the job to begin with.What kind of an idiot would replace the greatest coach of the modern era with a rookie ?

Cullen is an egotistical amateur that only got the job because WB barracked for him.A spineless, two faced backstabber, imo.

We need to piss off Peter Ryan for an apparent defensive guru look at how many points we leak and how many tackles we miss he needs to be shipped out asap. Whatever happens we need major changes and if we miss the finals for the first time since 1991 Cullen and Henjack should both be shown the door. We should make a play for Brett Delaney he's a great defensive centre.

Ivan will be gone by season's end.

Cullen, however, said Henjak was not to blame for Brisbane's malaise and would coach the club in 2010 regardless of whether the Broncos missed the finals this season.

"That (sacking Henjak) is not even a consideration," Cullen said.

"He's got a two-year deal and there's no suggestion whatsoever that won't be fulfilled, if not extended.

"There was always going to be pressure on Ivan following Wayne, but if you look back at this time last year, we were in a similar position.

"I think comparisons to Wayne are unfair. We're in a hole at the moment but as far as myself and the board are concerned, we are nothing short of very happy with Ivan across the board."

Oh dear, the "he has the full support of the board" speech......
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Yes, that is exactly what I thought, Ivan start packing.

Need fresh ideas from outside the club to come in, but it won't happen overnight, not even in 2010.
T. Matterson is the man for me

Agree Russo. I was keen on Matterson last year. Former club man, so knows the spirit in the place, but has been away long enough to have broadened his horizons.

Yeah, once you get the full support of the board speech it won't be long before you are history

I think we missed out massively when we went after Bellamy rather than Neil Henry.

ningnangnong said:
I think we missed out massively when we went after Bellamy rather than Neil Henry.

+1!

Oh, but we never went after Bellamy :roll: Yeah, right Bruno.

^X1000. I would of loved for Neil Henry to come, I'm still glad Bellamy didn't come, I don't think I could stand having him as coach!

Mr Lix............I have been a lifetime supporter of the Broncs, that is ,their lifespan, I attended the GF as an adult in 1992. I'm a true fan but I'm not blind. You'd have thought you'd have learned a lesson about fallibility but it appears you are unable to retain the lessons learned.

Remember Danny Nutley ??......no matter. I'm sure you remember your staggering arrogance and crass stupidity when making your dopey ill informed and prejudiced ravings about his ability. Never has anyone been so completely wrong.

I have not called for IHs removal nor stated he is a bad coach. For me it's all about the decision to change for changes sake alone. Pure folly.

Here's a thought Mr Lix...consider how Brisbane would have fared WITHOUT IH at all...thats right ...with no coach at all this year...I believe even you could have achieved the results we've had so far...as long as you did not speak.

Any particular reason you're having a go at me on this issue? Or is it just because you want to use your particularly witty "Mr Lix" insult?

Active Now

• Lurker
  • broncotville
  • Shane Tronc
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.