Time for a new coach. . .

Beads6 said:
Wayne won't come back while Bruno is still around so quit dreaming..... If Lockyer coaches the Broncos we may see Bennett back at the club.

Isn't that what I suggested brainiac?

Huge. said:
Bit broad a statement..that all 'were singing his praises'' . I was not. There is no doubt that pushing WB was the worst decision at Red Hill...as many said at the time. There is nothing sudden about it. Many feel deeply betrayed and that feeling won't go away for many years. I don't know if IH is a good coach but time will tell. I agree strongly with your last line.

Regardless of Henjaks performance...if we are'nt better for WBs removal then what the fark was the point ???

You're only ever here when the Broncos are going bad, so of course you weren't here to comment on Henjak's performance while we were top of the ladder.

Henjack has proven to me now he has no clue. The game is based on D and we have conceded too many points the same way in the last 7 games.
Surely you would expect some improvement, instead it's like ground hog day and as soon as we get a couple of tries behind you know it's all over, there will be no comeback or late charge just a capitulation.

Honestly, i don't want to jump the gun or anything and want to give Henjak as much time as possible to prove himself, but some of his decisions are baffling.

I think the look on his face in the dressing room post-game says it all... he looked extremely baffled and stressed.

No! no! he's a great coach. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking at the worst broncos team EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Ivan the terrible.

Forget everything else and just tackle.....

OMG! I am getting so sick of watching our team embarriss themselves.

We don't even belong in first grade let alone the top 8.

I still think it's a team that should make the top 8 at LEAST. Come on. You can't tell me it's not a better team than the Panthers at the very least.

I wouldn't be rushing to change anything just yet. We were doing fine before the rep season and now that is behind us the team should get some good training runs under their belt. If any coaching staff need to pull their finger out it is the defensive coach. Retention off players is going to be hard now days with the salary cap. The NRL needs to allow a concession in the salary cap for players that a club develops through their juniors. The Broncs have always been good at developing juniors, I just hope we don't lose that skill.

I don't think the players respect Henjak, their attitude on the field reflects this.

This thread should be deleted

Ivan might not be in the class of Wayne but sacking him before the season is over? Retarded.

Fozz said:
This thread should be deleted

Ivan might not be in the class of Wayne but sacking him before the season is over? Retarded.

I agree with you... people seem to be comparing Henjak to Bennett, people need to remember that when Bennett started with us he didn't have a great run either.

Something has to be done to fix the BRONCOS at the moment but I don't think sacking Ivan would be a good idea.

Henjak hasn't got anywhere near a good side Broncos to work with as Bennett has had in this decade. Hes got Lockyer whos well past his peak and a bunch of bought forwards who aren't up to the job, add in there at hooker hes got to choose from a fringe first grade or a kid with little experience.

We have bought shockingly in the last 2 years, and let go players who wanted to stay with the club, that are doing very well at other clubs. This has made the problem worse.

lockyer47 said:
I still think it's a team that should make the top 8 at LEAST. Come on. You can't tell me it's not a better team than the Panthers at the very least.

IMO you're absolutely right. Which is why, despite all of our obvious shortcomings, the current situation has become even more frustrating.

All the Bennett bashers who drove Bennett out of Brisbane, both in the media and RIGHT HERE, are now getting their come-uppance. It's just a shame the rest of us also have to suffer for it.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.