Time for a new coach. . .

Nashy said:
Henjack. Keep him. Get some respected Broncos staff and ex players around him to help.
They had a lot of ex players around last week to try and help out I heard.

lyn said:
Nashy said:
Henjack. Keep him. Get some respected Broncos staff and ex players around him to help.

LOLZ went well then didn't it.

lyn said:
Nashy said:

Who?

We don't need fill ins that Ivan calls up when we have a shit game. We need people there who inject that pride into the team, 24/7 like Bennett would have done.

We need a new coaching team that have had nothing to do with the Broncos EVER.

The Gymp said:
We need a new coaching team that have had nothing to do with the Broncos EVER.

Ricky Stuart?

If Bruno does make an executive, well thought out (lol) decision to get a new coach, I hope to hell he give Phil Gould as much money as that ugly prick wants.

Can't agree with you I'm afraid Gymp, although for mine the person needs to be someone who has an association with the club but not of recent times. Said it before but Terry Matterson would be great, could even go for one out of left field like John Dixon

^^^ Gould will never coach us, he hates us too much..

i also wonder whether it is a coincidence that we started going down hill when Webcke left... we need to get him back and if certain players don't like it, then tough shit

What about K. Walters?? He loves the club and has been coaching Super League

Foordy said:

i also wonder whether it is a coincidence that we started going down hill when Webcke left... we need to get him back and if certain players don't like it, then tough shit

I don't think he does. I think he hold a lot of respect for the club, especially it's culture and pride.

Nashy said:
Foordy said:

I don't think he does. I think he hold a lot of respect for the club, especially it's culture and pride.

Pride what Pride

Foordy said:

Gould said he would coach brissy in a heart beat, but thinks that peoples hate for him up here would be some what of a disraction.....

I heart Phil and would personally drive to Sydney and drive him back up here to coach us.

I don't think Gus hates the club but I do think he hates News Ltd. He wouldn't coach the Broncs for that reason alone IMO.

Russo said:
Can't agree with you I'm afraid Gymp, although for mine the person needs to be someone who has an association with the club but not of recent times. Said it before but Terry Matterson would be great, could even go for one out of left field like John Dixon

Well I can live with either of those guys aswell. As long as they have no recent history or association to any of the current players than I would be happy enough.

i hate phil gould, i think he is a total wanker, but... if there is one thing he can do it is instill pride in a jersey AND he CAN coach, he is the man for the job IMHO

Active Now

• thenry
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
  • HarryAllan7
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.