Time for a new coach. . .

make a good forward ........ insert the next best word here???

I know this rumour has been around for a while, but with his resignation from the Sharks this week, I was called by someone with connections to the board of the Sharks and the reason Ricky has resigned is that they found out he had talks with Bruno at the start of the year. Word is, is that it could be either Brisbane or Wests for Ricky Stuart.

I hate the man. But I have no idea how good he is as a defense coach.

You only have to look at that Roosters side when he was coach, they were brilliant defensively.

The only thing Stuart sides have ever prided themselves on is being committed in defence. So ironic given he was one of the best attacking players in the world in his heyday.

The stick hasn't decided who he wants to model himself on.
At the moment he is trying to tap into Wayne's supporting / fatherfigure / understanding type mould.
Not working though as it doesn't seem real.

Sincerity is the key, especially if you can fake it!
He can't
He is a follower and a season or two behind.

He is going to the Tigers not us.
Sheens WOULD be a great director of football or whatever.

Get him up here to work with the garden gnome.

If Stuart comes to the Broncos it will be as the coaching director or whatever it's called.

And Raw Boned Youngster a big no to Tim Sheen.

Kaz said:
If Stuart comes to the Broncos it will be as the coaching director or whatever it's called.

And Raw Boned Youngster a big no to Tim Sheen.

The only person I want to see come to the club as coaching director would be W. Bennett.

Possibly on the cards, to support Darren when he becomes head coach in a couple of years.

That would only happen if Bruno had moved on

I still think Wayne loves the Broncos but needed to get out. He will be back at some stage, possibly to help Lockyer if he decides he wants to coach.

Henjak has displayed a pretty calm approach when the Broncs were travelling roughly so that's to his credit. Cullen and co would have decided his fate, worked out a price they valued paying a coach over the next three years, and decided he was probably a good reasonably cheap option. In other words a mainly financial decision.I would'nt have thought it was any ringing endorsement for Henjak. Paying a high profile coach or Wayne Bennett , given what a salary he could command, for that same three year period would be significantly larger.

I hope the Broncs go from strength to strength but Henjak is only halfway to the title of good coach. He's got a good team and simply no excuse. Takes pressure to make a diamond.

Or you are left with a lump of coal :)

I don't know whether the attitude change was because of Ivan or not, guess we will never know. But there a noticable difference when we had first win after losing so many.

ningnangnong said:
You only have to look at that Roosters side when he was coach, they were brilliant defensively.

The Goosters were brilliant defensively when Dean Pay was there defense coach.Once Pay left the defense was nowhere near as good, imo.

Stuart is the biggest myth in Australian sport.He sends clubs backwards.

I certainly dont want him involved with the Broncos.

Eating my words big time!
He's done brilliantly to turn around the team to win 4 on the trot with 3 of those wins being against the competitions 3 best teams(besides Illawara) IMO.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Aldo
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.