Too Sack or not too sack....

Too sack or not too sack.....

• Sack em and turf em, scum like that who treat any woman that way should be thrown through the door.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At the very least they broke the societal rule that disabled toilets are for people with disabilities

Hammo said:
So you won't admit they haven't, yet you openly slander them like they have?

I slander them for bringing the image of the club I've loved and supported for 21 years into disrepute with their behaviour, yes.

I slander them for the disrespect they've shown Wayne Bennett and Tonie Carroll by bringing this upon the club this week, yes.

I slander them for being filthy boys with loose morals, poor self esteem and poor self respect, yes.

All of the above in my personal opinion. You seem to be hell bent on getting me to change my opinion. Why you give a shit what my opinion is I don't know, and why it's so important to you that I change it I don't know.

I have not once said I thought they were guilty of sexual assault, sexual harassment or rape.
I have not once said I will withdraw my season membership or stop supporting the club in any way if the Broncos don't sack them, and nor have I said they should be sacked unless a serious breach of the code of conduct is part of this incident.

Hammo said:
Please don't ever do jury duty....for the sake of the country.

I work in the private sector and thus need to work to be paid. Unlike a public servant, I can't afford the time off to do jury duty. You'd have heaps of time wouldn't you?

LOLZ!

To that I have no response.....of course, I too have used said toilets before. No queue FTW!

Coxy said:
All of the above in my personal opinion. You seem to be hell bent on getting me to change my opinion. Why you give a shit what my opinion is I don't know, and why it's so important to you that I change it I don't know.

Because I care for you and need you to see the light and not burn in hell.

Hammo said:
Please don't ever do jury duty....for the sake of the country.

I work in the private sector and thus need to work to be paid. Unlike a public servant, I can't afford the time off to do jury duty. You'd have heaps of time wouldn't you?[/quote]

Members of the ADF are not allowed to be picked for jury duty.

Hammo said:
LOLZ!

To that I have no response.....of course, I too have used said toilets before. No queue FTW!

Then I will be contacting the ADF first thing Monday and calling for your immediate dis-charge [icon_non

And OMG - a mere woman has left you responseless :mrgreen:

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • barker
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.