2. Paul Gallen
3. Paul Gallen

lol...agreed couldnt have put it any better myself [eusa_clap.gi

B

bianc

QCup Player
Jun 15, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":ygloao00]I think Gallen is a dead set cert I don't think anyone excluded him.

True. Maybe a most hated of all time then?

Although I think Andrew Johns is a cert for that.[/quote:ygloao00]

Benny Elias owns that title.^

What BB77 said about Billy Slater agree totally. icon_thumbs_u
Most humble player running around.How anyone can say he is a smart ar** I don't understand. [icon_ee Good ol' country Qld boy not to mention a great (at times was dirty)player and a real team man.

K

Kingaroy Redant

BRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
1. J Haynes-crime!
2. Nigel Virgina!
2. Corey Hughes!

All grubs that bring the game into disrepute IMO

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yeh KR Vagana I hate him he is just a dirty player a guy you look at and say what are you doing out of jail you piece of crap.

W

wally

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
doordan23 said:
Danny Buderus (man i can't wait till that so-and-so get's off my tv screen)
Mark Riddell (i almost took some joy out of the tackle Hodges put on him, seeing him on the big screen with tears was priceless)
Frank Pritchard (i just can never forgive him for the malicious intent he set out to get K with, and the fact he did it legally still shits me).

Honourable mentions to: Beaver Menzies, Carl Webb and Billy Slater (except when he plays origin and happens to put the ball under the posts for the winning try, i just can't take to him), Matt Geyer, Matt Bowen, Joey and Matt King!

Billy Slater are you kidding.
He is the most liked guy out there, plays the game in good spirit, always has a smile on his face, speaks well the boy is a absolute champion, we need more superstars like Billy.

I dunno i just can't take to him. He's a bit hot and cold aswell... He can be a good player and he's excitment but i dunno just don't particulary like him.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I agree with a few who think Billy is a cocky little wanker. He does come across that way sometimes.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Matt King has to be there. Even just looking at him makes you hate him.
Gallen
Bird
Mason

S

Spud

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Gallen. Dur cheapshot, cheapshot, dive, lucky my club coach is Australian coach, step on oppositions fingers, dive, cheapshot.

Buderus (more like Bitterass, or Bitchderus). bitch, forward pass, bitch, cheapshot, forward pass, bitch, bitch, bitch.

Hayne. On the ground that much, that the copper was ready to draw a chalk line around him.

Honourable Mentions: Matt King, Mark Riddell, Ennis, Bird.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
1. Michael Hancock - Im a Brisbane fan, sure. But this guy took the cake.
2. Sione Faumauina - One of our pet hates during his stint at Mount Smart
3. Monty Betham - See above

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
1. Paul Gallen - as Coxy has frequently said "the load his mother should have swallowed"
2. Jarryd Hayne - unashamed diver and generally acts like a dickhead
3. Matt King - Massive dickhead!

Dishonourable mentions: Ming the Merciless (Vagana), Greg Bird, Buderus (what a whinger!), Hoffman (always seems to look like he is about to have a sook) and Brett Stewart.

G

Tonnie Carroll - Has been worse then Gallen for the thug style play
Mick Crocker - Worse then Tonnie Carroll and even though he left the scum of the NRL (Roosters) he is just as if not inflicting more thug style cheap shots in club level and worst at SOO and always gets away with it. Plus have a sook pal as I called you Mick.
Matt Orford - Diving wanker last year in the finals. Plays for Manly. Enough said.

I have a long list so this was hard.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • simplythebest
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • ethanjoker9
  • Tim K
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.