RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

Broncos top dogs would want to get their shit together pronto before they start hemorrhaging fans.
There is only so much bullshit supporters can take before throwing in the towel.

I have been a Broncos supporter since they entered the game, this is the worst state ive seen the club in both on and off the field and these deadshit players and staff are making it harder and harder to get behind them.
If a second team comes into Brisbane, i wont follow them, i will just stop watching Rugby League altogether.
Be pretty sure they are haemorrhaging fans already

Your right, this is a rotten situation and we may actually need a complete clean out after this year. We are in for a half decade rebuild now.
The broncos don’t do rebuilds

The disappointing part of all this is what would have happened had the QLD government after these latest breaches went ‘you know what, screw your exemption, you have ruined the privilege” and then all the QLD teams were forced to leave families behind and live in a NSW bubble for the remaining 2 months?

How would TPJ be able to look at his teammates in the eye when they are having to leave their loved ones behind because of a brain dead decision? It’s not hard to not go out.

He doesn’t have a brain cell on the field nor off it. I don’t even think he comprehends what he almost jeopardised. I’m over this generation of players.

I use to want the players back in the day to be paid better and thought they were worth more when the cap was only at $3 million, then the new generation of sensitive, greedy, entitled, unappreciative dead shits came along and were the ones that benefited from the foundations the older generation laid before them. I’d feel sick being an older player seeing the shit that lay before them now.

I like it better when the game was halted, players were having to take 80% pay cuts and some of them even had to find a job to supplement their lifestyles. I actually miss players who actually know how lucky they are and treat their career like they are trying to get every ounce out of themselves. Players who were hungry and would strive to get better and be rewarded financially better when they had earned it.

Now it is sell yourself to the highest bidder. Have one breakout year, get close to a million dollars as you can get quickly and then coast the rest of your career. Milford and Ash Taylor cases in point.
The sad part about this post is that you are undeniably right

There has been 0 accountability from anyone in charge. It can get worse.

I get what you say. For mine, when you reach 0 accountability, that's rock bottom. Maybe what you are saying is that the basement is bigger than it is, and needs more, and more thorough sanitising

It might be even worse if he has actual links to this bikie gang.
Won't be surprised if he gets sacked. He deserves to be.
He was with Quade Cooper... wasnt he with Norman and Seggy when they were sprung with bikies as well??

I think he was cleared by police as not being a person of interest though

What could be worse for him is his quote on the insta post "sick of the bubble"... it shows premeditation to break the protocols and to then post it shows he wasnt even trying to hide the fact.

It's a total dick move, but hey maybe we'll have $650k freed up soon... although who knows what the **** we spend it on.

At this rate we'll have $5m freed up and this shit house admin won't be able to bring anyone in.

Last edited:

He was with Quade Cooper... wasnt he with Norman and Seggy when they were sprung with bikies as well??

I think he was cleared by police as not being a person of interest though

What could be worse for him is his quote on the insta post "sick of the bubble"... it shows premeditation to break the protocols and to then post it shows he wasnt even trying to hide the fact.

It's a total dick move, but hey maybe we'll have $650k freed up soon... although who knows what the **** we spend it on.

At this rate we'll have $5m freed up and this shit house admin won't be able to bring anyone in.
I would be happy staying in a bubble for 650 thousand a year. Get rid of this dickhead.

By far, the worst. And that includes the horror 1999 run that made Alfie quit (funny that, quit because he couldnt perform and felt responsible...personal pride...what a legend) and the Henjak years.

I've been getting my younger one to be a Broncos fan and last year he was really into it - he's getting over watching Brisbane get destroyed and barely wants to watch the games anymore. The players will lose more fans than they'll gain - children don't want to wait for "3 years" to see if the club will learn from this - they need to see signs now. And let's face it, without kids following the game we'll end up with a competition watched by 50+ year olds soon enough.
I’m genuinely thinking of giving my son a one time only get out of jail free card. Choose another team to support, and I’ll allow it. He won’t be allowed back tho, once you’re gone, you’re gone.
he won’t do it, but the raiders and panthers would tempt him.

I would be happy staying in a bubble for 650 thousand a year. Get rid of this dickhead.
I can sympathise a bit. There’s been no risk of covid in Queensland for months.

Jesus tap dancing!

May as well just cut the shit and give the bloke a release. It seems almost certain that he wants one and is being an absolute turd about it. Absolutely no F's given about his team mates either, which to me, especially under the current circumstances, is totally unacceptable.

There's no way a bloke like Tevita can be a part of the huge culture shift that will be needed to lift this club off his knees and pull it's pants up going forward. Compare the attitude and approach of young and raw Tom Dearden to a guy like Tevita and the differences are stark. We need much more of the former.

It's a pity - he's got serious natural talent, but has the smarts of a turnip. What a waste.

Get Uncle Nick on the line, they'll have an abundance of cap space at the ready as always.

Last edited:
Jesus tap dancing!

May as well just cut the shit and give the bloke a release. It seems almost certain that he wants one and is being an absolute turd about it. Absolutely no F's given about his team mates either, which to me, especially under the current circumstances, is totally unacceptable.

There's no way a bloke like Tevita can be a part of the huge culture shift that will be needed to lift this club off his knees and pull it's pants up going forward. Compare the attitude and approach of young and raw Tom Dearden to a guy like Tevita and the differences are stark. We need much more of the former.

It's a pity - he's got serious natural talent, but has the smarts of a turnip. What a waste.

Get Uncle Nick on the line, they'll have an abundance of cap space at the ready as always.
Tom is just wetting himself that he’s playing nrl, the enthusiasm of youth. Tpj has been around longer and coached by a competent coach and can’t get around this grimace shaped mother fucker who has cooked our club

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.