RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

Tom is just wetting himself that he’s playing nrl, the enthusiasm of youth. Tpj has been around longer and coached by a competent coach and can’t get around this grimace shaped mother fucker who has cooked our club
Your giving Pangai a pass. He's part of the bad culture that this craphouse team has at the moment. These guys aren't children, and they should stop acting like it.

May as well just cut the shit and give the bloke a release. It seems almost certain that he wants one and is being an absolute turd about it. Absolutely no F's given about his team mates either, which to me, especially under the current circumstances, is totally unacceptable.
Now I'm seeing it... the phone call to uncle Nick, was like
"sorry Tevity we dont have enough cash for you....
Although I do know of a little shindig that's happening at a barber shop this weekend.
If you attend and get sacked the mighty roosters can pick you up on the cheap and then we can have a few rounds of golf to celebrate. You wont even miss that $650k.... might even make it up through 3rd party deals before preseason finishes... I hear the royal Sydney golf club is looking for an ambassador 👍👍👍"

Last edited:
Your giving Pangai a pass. He's part of the bad culture that this craphouse team has at the moment. These guys aren't children, and they should stop acting like it.
The children are the board who can’t admit they were wrong

How everyone’s attitude has changed towards this turd. I’ve been saying it for a couple of years now.
He is a waist of time and a complete waist of talent. I’ve seen two bricks with a higher IQ then this idiot.

I really hope he leaves and soon. Hopefully by the end of the year. Maybe he has somehow breached his contract and we can terminate him.

Either way I’m glad most of you have seen the light and can see him for what he really is. A selfish entitled NRL football player who sits on the sideline for 50% of the season with his feet up collecting his big fat pay cheque each week.....

If we had a competent board, the first thing they should do is drag him into head office, sit his ass down and say:

Board: “Listen Tevita, we’ve had a discussion amongst ourselves, we’ve decided you’re free to do what you want socially. There are no repercussions”

TPJ: “Oh really? Thanks guys, I was getting mighty sick and bored of this bubble. Thanks for having my back”

Board: “No problems, you know if you don’t feel like another haircut, you could always go for a nice lunch wherever you want, maybe play a round of golf, go to a movie, whatever your heart desires. We won’t even discipline you”

TPJ: “Thanks guys this is great”

Board: “Oh and before you go there is one more thing. Can you please sign this release form? This absolves you from having to follow any NRL protocol as you will no longer be contracted to an NRL affiliated club which will allow you to do all those things you want to do with no repercussions. Just so you understand that also means you will be forfeiting your $650,000 annual salary as well. Have a nice day”

TPJ: “Wait.... WHAT?!?”

Board: “What’s the problem? You just said yourself you wanted to do whatever you felt like doing and not have to follow NRL guidelines. Your actions also showed that. Have fun laying bricks for $50,000 a year”

Also if he wants to go the Roosters so bad, get Uncle Nick on the phone and go ‘Here you can have TPJ tomorrow if you allow us to sign Radley in return for 2021 onwards”

Ok it's now Monday lunchtime so the management have had plenty of time to discuss this and come up with a proper resolution to ensure this does not happen again.

Where is the official statement from the club detailing what sanction they have imposed on Tevita?

Just another case of Nero fiddling while Rome burns. This mob is not even laughable now.

I've been a vocal supporter of TPJ up until now, and even advocated considering him for captain, but this is it for me: he has to be let go. There isn't another option.

Unfortunately, I think this is what he wants. This is how you get out of a contract these days.

It might be a dick move, but it could be a way to sever Pies' sticky contract too. It could be White's last **** act, that partly undoes the mess he created.

Last edited:
Don't sack these guys. They just leave and join another club. Drop them, let them languish in lower grades or not playing at all. Have him, Fifita, Niu, Staggs and any other dumb ass who tries to manipulate the club training away from the main group in non-Broncos gear. The only thing these idiots respond to is shame.

Don't sack these guys. They just leave and join another club. Drop them, let them languish in lower grades or not playing at all. Have him, Fifita, Niu, Staggs and any other dumb ass who tries to manipulate the club training away from the main group in non-Broncos gear. The only thing these idiots respond to is shame.
TPJ has gone beyond that. We need to not be paying him.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Dazza 92
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.