-NEWS- Training report

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
CM is reporting on yesterday's training session: two hour torture test in 34 degree heat. Pies twice called out TPJ for piking in sprints making the whole squad redo them. Farnsworth led the sprints. Perese named as a big improver over last year, when he spewed. Croft said it sure was hotter and more humid than Melbourne, but laughed it off.

Nothing else in there you need to know.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I still want to know what colour shoes Haas was wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: LGH

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Don't like the sound of TPJ needing to have the whip cracked. This sounds very similar to the sort of ill discipline that saw him suspended so much. He really needs to pull his head in.

NRL Player
Don't like the sound of TPJ needing to have the whip cracked. This sounds very similar to the sort of ill discipline that saw him suspended so much. He really needs to pull his head in.
Combination of IQ and professional attitude. Will take a lot for this man to change his stripes.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Combination of IQ and professional attitude. Will take a lot for this man to change his stripes.
Well he better change them damn well quick because we have a million young players crawling up his ass and if he gets himself suspended enough, he's only inviting them to sell their wears in his spot.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
He is probably still sooking that his Maccas card is about to expire and he won't get another 😆

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter