Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Re: Trent Waterhouse

yup, theres an article about how pissed off prices family are that poore and barret tried to pick him up after he was knocked out

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008

Yeh just had another look at it. The Queensland boys, knowing that Price was gone, pulled Waterhouse away from Price and then Poore proceeded to try and pick Price up asking him to have another go. Disgrace.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

NSW is the breeding ground of scum and they all know it.... The whole NSW side was made up of people who belong in Jail what did we expect...... Bring on the 2010 Origin there will be blood on the hand of many QUEENSLANDERS..

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008

I really hope Crocker plays on...

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008

I don't. I was a massive supporter of Crocker in origin in year's past; but I think this year has shown he has done his time in origin and it's time to move him on.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Bannermania said:

Crocker was hopeless last night he would want to be in good form next year for him to be picked IMO>..

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Flutterby said:
I don't. I was a massive supporter of Crocker in origin in year's past; but I think this year has shown he has done his time in origin and it's time to move him on.

That's pretty much my thoughts on the matter as well.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008

Coxy said:
The disgusting final scenes of violence can all be laid at the feet of Archer and Hayne.

Disgusting? They were fucking awesome!!!!

Beads6 said:
Bannermania said:

Crocker was hopeless last night he would want to be in good form next year for him to be picked IMO>..

Crocker was hopeless las game too. Dropped so many balls, and continued that on with his first touch last night. For all the hype surroending him, does anyone ever actually remember him doing anything good at origin level. All I ever seem to remember of him is dropping balls and giving away stupid penatlies with his uncontrolled agression.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

OXY-351 said:
Coxy said:
The disgusting final scenes of violence can all be laid at the feet of Archer and Hayne.

Disgusting? They were **** awesome!!!!

Well if I and others are going to be critical of players behaving like thugs off the field then I'd be a massive hypocrite to condone it on the field.

It was disgusting. Period.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008

Coxy, as Gus would say "no no no no no".

It was awesome, the fans loved it, it was a great atmosphere.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

So long as none of those fans are agro with players who get in fights at pubs and shit. If you can condone it on the field you can condone it off the field.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Why?

It's the whole fact so many people applaud on field biffo and yet curse players for doing the same off the field that has these numbskull footballers confused about what their responsibilities are.

If a guy sticks up for a teammate and bashes the shit out of someone, everyone stands and applauds.
If a guy sticks up for a mate in a pub and bashes someone they get booed, crucified and contracts torn up.

If we don't condone and glorify violence on the field we will have fewer problems off the field too.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Actually. It wouldn't be a problem because we're all talking about your mum!

This is dumb. Onfield and Off-field are completely different.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

After watching replays White did ko Price. But in 30 years time nobody will know who the **** Brett White was because he is a shit player, but we will all remember Steve Price, so meh White got a lucky shot on Price and now thinks he is Mike Tyson.

I would like to see the Qld boys put a bounty on his head for club games. ie, all put in $1000 whoever can take him out wins the kitty.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

I have to say though. White does look like a thug.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

The Rock said:
LOLZ.

White had a good game last night and easily outplayed Price.

White also KO'ed Price.

Ivory can't fight because Ebony wasn't there to protect him!

Which game were you watching? White did nothing along with that fat cun+ Josh Perry.

Yeah he ko'd him, so what? If you threw enough punches and had a step ladder you might even be able to hit someone on the chin and drop them. Brett White knocking out Steve Price doesn't make him a good footballer.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008

LOLZ. Brett White is so orsm.

what a douche.

Speaks for itself.

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • OXY-351
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tmac
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.