Trial #1 vs. Cowboys Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
I went to the NRL grand final day last year where Mills played centre for the Sharks. He looked to have trouble passing the ball to his winger, it just did not seem natural for him.
I thought on the day he seemed out of place and should have been on the wing

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I went to the NRL grand final day last year where Mills played centre for the Sharks. He looked to have trouble passing the ball to his winger, it just did not seem natural for him.
I thought on the day he seemed out of place and should have been on the wing

He was knocked out early. The week before he scored three tries against the Bears in the same position. His defence was excellent in the GF.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Heading into Redcliffe in about a half hour. Having lunch with the girlfriends brother and then getting there as soon as the gates open So ridiculously excited.

Grimmiq

Grimmiq

NYC Player
Apr 3, 2013
Does anyone know if any Radio stations are going to be covering the game?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Heading into Redcliffe in about a half hour. Having lunch with the girlfriends brother and then getting there as soon as the gates open So ridiculously excited.

God damn I'm envious

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Game day! I'll be getting there early to make sure I get a good spot.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
If a trial was played near anywhere where I live I would go in a heartbeat. I have gone to Broncos trials a couple of times (2005 and 2006) we played Canberra and Melbourne in Toowoomba respectively. I saw my first streaker ever at the 2005 trial :takdir: was a great win as well came back from 14-4 behind at te break to win 26-20.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
He was knocked out early. The week before he scored three tries against the Bears in the same position. His defence was excellent in the GF.
Scoring 3 tries in a match does not mean you can pass from left to right which is what he had trouble doing. It does mean he can finish which is why I see him as a winger

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Scoring 3 tries in a match does not mean you can pass from left to right which is what he had trouble doing. It does mean he can finish which is why I see him as a winger

It does when you passed in two of them.

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
A month out from start of season, and we have no clue what the halves combination might be?

Bronco fans deserve better.

Sach White, Griffin and Gee, immed.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
A month out from start of season, and we have no clue what the halves combination might be?

Griffin doesn't have to tell us what our halves will be. Do you know who will play 6 for Melbourne?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

joke post? come on, seriously.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yeah man. Griffin should already know the team before the trials and he should've told the fans all about it in a personal email with the game plans for this season!

X

xratedrattice

NYC Player
Oct 17, 2013
Yeah man. Griffin should already know the team before the trials and he should've told the fans all about it in a personal email with the game plans for this season!

the game plans for this season ? would you be happy if he sent you a personal email saying our plan is to win as many games as possible ? what would be the point of trials if the team was already completely finalised why would we even bother showing up and risking injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • pennywisealfie
  • leon.bott
  • Griffo
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tim K
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • mystico
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.