Trial #1 vs. Cowboys Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
A month out from start of season, and we have no clue what the halves combination might be?

Bronco fans deserve better.

Sach White, Griffin and Gee, immed.

C'mon mate. Most clubs don't have key positions nailed down at this point.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I'm keeping my eye out for the banner. Hopefully see it soon.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
are you at the ground? whats the crowd like? im about to head out to reddy with a few mates. will try post as much info about what i saw later tonight.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Not that many people here at the moment, could pick up very soon.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Dolphins belting the seagulls in the fogs, the sun is blaring at half time and I am very happy with my decision to bring a flask of rum. Screw sitting in that pig pen. "Cans of coke" for the win

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If you're talking crowd wise, it's picked up a bit. Still plenty of good seats available. Already half way through the first game.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Can see the sign! It looks great. I'm sitting directly behind where the team is spectating. Gee they look big and fit, kahu and vidot especially. JYY went down the tunnel early because he was being bombarded haha fair enough though, it would start to do your head in

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Which side is the sign? I didnt bring my glasses, but im halfway up the hill just inside the licensed area on about halfway. Good spot to view, cant wait to kick off

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Can see the sign! It looks great. I'm sitting directly behind where the team is spectating. Gee they look big and fit, kahu and vidot especially. JYY went down the tunnel early because he was being bombarded haha fair enough though, it would start to do your head in

I still can't believe how fit they look in such a short time. Corvo is a miracle worker

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Pics guys!!! Of the team and the banner. I've got a power outage so I'm on my phone, but I've been told the site is updated with new logo etc :)

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I saw the banner hours ago. Think I saw you outside, as well. Do you smoke? Wearing a t-shirt, shorts and white shoes?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
No wonder i cant see the sign, im obviously behind it haha. Crowd is really building now

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
EPIC!! Congrats all involved!! :D

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
1391924649.jpg

That looks so fucking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • rnabokov
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Rambstien
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Gaz
  • Jazza
... and 56 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.