Trial #1 vs. Cowboys Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big props too you to Morkel, epic effort in making the banner. You are Godlike!!

Last edited:
I will be updating my Facebook and Twitter feed with updates from the game, BHQs Twitter will also have said updates/ I think Nashy will post here too.

But between us all we think we got this bitch covered )

I just saw the banner on Facebook congrats to everyone involved and to everyone who made the effort to go. Although its a trial its still an important game to win and I want the boys to do their best and win.

Go the Broncos

I think we are sitting beside each other almost. And yeah, the PA is super quiet and distorted.

Perfect day for it! Awesome!

Realised im probably just out to the left. Im on about 45metres just behind the terraces.

Hahahah how good is the mascot race

Fucking bogan central here. I hate it when they allow Loganites to enter the northside. Go Broncs!!!!

Anyone go any idea what the hell the pink spoon looking mascot is?

What the hell was that rat? Master splinter?!

Fucking bogan central here. I hate it when they allow Loganites to enter the northside. Go Broncs!!!!
LOL, not all us Loganites are bad people :thefinger:

Massive cheer a JYY gets announced (despite the useless PA system)!!!

****ing bogan central here. I hate it when they allow Loganites to enter the northside. Go Broncs!!!!

I know right! Just saw a shaved ape wander past....

Lol im from redcliffe originally. Its on par with logan.

I am standing right next to Hook, I will be respectful (if they win)

You're in Redcliffe complaining about bogans? You're location also says Eumundi which means you had to drive past Caboolture and Morayfield to get there, I'm guessing you used the Deception Bay turnoff as well? In the course of one trip you've past 50% of the bogan population in SEQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Crom
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.