7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

You can see Pattys magnificent hair just poking out behind Flegs. No one else had hair that majestic.

Except for Des.

Looks like the dude next to Payne has a mo?

What is wrong with kids today? Every second brat you see has a dodgy mullet like half to three-quarters of the NRL, and yet we have an Adonis like Pat rocking that glorious mane, and no one is copying it. I tell you, the first kid to turn up with the Carrigan look in the schoolyard is pulling all the girls (or boys, if they prefer).

What is wrong with kids today? Every second brat you see has a dodgy mullet like half to three-quarters of the NRL, and yet we have an Adonis like Pat rocking that glorious mane, and no one is copying it. I tell you, the first kid to turn up with the Carrigan look in the schoolyard is pulling all the girls (or boys, if they prefer).
Patient zero

Gettyimages 50905599 2048x2048

REYNOLDS NOT PLAYING TRIAL 2

Kevin Walters

“Adam’s not injured, I just don’t want to risk him at this stage. At this stage of his career, Adam has played enough footy. It would have been good to give him a go with some of the boys to build combinations, but we’re parking him for the moment. There’s bigger games ahead for Adam.”​
“There’s no issue with Reyno’s body. His shoulder is fine. At this stage, the plan is to play him next week against the Cowboys. I’ll probably give him 40 minutes in that game. There are no concerns for him for round one, if he comes through the trial next week he will be there against the Bunnies.”​
“I’m looking forward to seeing Kotoni and Patty play. Patty has trained well after his ACL injury and it was a frustrating year for Kotoni last season, but he’s had a good pre-season and he is a real strike weapon for us. We’ll be mixing and matching this week, I’ll be giving as many players as possible a go and the next week we will narrow things down in our final trial.”​

Ryan James:

“I think we can definitely make the finals. The addition of ‘Reyno’ will make a difference. The Broncos lacked a bit of guidance last year in that seven jersey. No disrespect to the sevens who were here, but Adam has played in two grand finals and won a grand final, so he knows what it takes to win big games. I wouldn’t want anyone else playing halfback for us.”​

McHunt

Watch Reynolds be targeted by every grubby **** in the game and the media just gloss over it.

How would you feel if Flegs sidelined Fifita for a few months?

I think its fair to say the health of a halfback is a little more important to a side than a second rower who just happens to be remarkably overpaid.

REYNOLDS NOT PLAYING TRIAL 2
Ryan James:

The Broncos lacked a bit of guidance last year in that seven jersey. No disrespect to the sevens who were here, but Adam has played in two grand finals and won a grand final, so he knows what it takes to win big games. I wouldn’t want anyone else playing halfback for us.”​

McHunt
How dare he disrespect the Bronco's best halfback of this decade, Jake Turpin.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • broncsfan88
  • Old Mate
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Gaz
  • Spike
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.