TRIAL 3: BRONCOS 6 v COWBOYS 26

SATURDAY FEB 26, 8PM (QLD TIME), 9PM (COCKROACH TIME): BRONCOS v COWBOYS. BB PRINT STADIUM, MACKAY

WEATHER

GUSTY STORM CLEARING. 23 DEGREES.

ScreenFMVl9reVcAA97uv

BRONCOS TEAM
1. Selwyn Cobbo
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Billy Walters
8. Pat Carrigan
9. Cory Paix
10. Payne Haas
11. Kurt Capewell ©
12. Jordan Riki
13. Kobe Hetherington

14. Ryan James
15. Keenan Palasia
16. Jake Turpin
17. Rhys Kennedy
18. Corey Jensen
19. Tyson Gamble
20. TC Robati
21. David Mead
22. Ezra Mam
23. Brenko Lee
24. Jamayne Isaako

COWBOYS TEAM
1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
2. Kyle Feldt
3. Valentine Holmes
4. Peta Hiku
5. Murray Taulagi
6. Tom Dearden
7. Chad Townsend
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Reece Robson
10. Coen Hess
11. Heilum Luki
12. Jeremiah Nanai
13. Reuben Cotter

14. Jake Granville
15. Jordan McLean
16. Mitch Dunn
17. Tom Gilbert
18. Brendan Elliot
19. Scott Drinkwater
20. Griffin Neame

Match will be telecast on Fox/Kayo.

Other matches in @theshed Cockroach time. Subtract an hour for QLD:

4pm — Sunday February 20: Panthers vs Sharks
6pm — Sunday February 20: Eels vs Dragons
7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

Imagine if we had

1. Hammer
6. Mam
7.Reynolds
9. Paix

14. Walters

We were all over them until we decided to just let Hammer through untouched.

Conditions are awful so not too worried, but would like to see more from both halves in attack, especially our left side.

Didn’t see anything special out of Paix at all except for worse/no defence in the middle

Almost as if playing against 18yo makes you look better than against first graders

Have the cowboys played the ball on the mark at all tonight? They keep walking or jumping forward and getting 6 agains for it.
Not that I have seen, they have pushed forward plenty of times and not played the ball correctly.

Shit field to be playing a trial on, shit conditions to be playing in... can't wait for Reynolds to be in the team and having an actual kicking game.

Lots of players look to be playing within themselves to not get injured.

What the **** is it with this team being I’ll disciplined, shit in defence and having 0 structure. It’s the same story every set, half, week and year. Hold the fucken ball and use your brains it’s not hard. That ref is a fucken joke and has played a part in it but like **** me. It doesn’t matter who comes here or who leaves it’s just engrained in this place. We start so fucken we’ll and don’t come out with the rewards and it goes to shit in the middle 40 before they figure they should have a crack again.

I’ve got the Cows scoring two tries off forward passes and Capewell being one of the worst out there

Cobbo had some nice strong runs, a good tap on, out of position at least once and probably on that last play should’ve played for the sheds

Not pretty but I’m not mad at that half. Plenty to build upon and Reynolds in the team to capitalise on that early dominance. Seems like tonight is Walters night to have a shocker.

Goal line defence still a massive issue though.

It's the same issue we've had pretty much the entire trials. Outside of ARey, we really don't have anyone suited to halfback. They're all runners of the footy, not game managers. Gamble comes the closest

He was a shoe in last week 😄
Mam seems like the only one who has played consistently lol. Let’s see how he goes tonight.

Maybe the whole 5/8 The bachelor Kev has created in the media is just a ruse to protect the best 5/8 the team from media pressure 🤷‍♂️

Unread

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Big Del
  • Painin the Haas
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Howie
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • YeahNahMate
  • Bongo
  • Scorchie
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • jarro65
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.