TRIAL 3: BRONCOS 6 v COWBOYS 26

SATURDAY FEB 26, 8PM (QLD TIME), 9PM (COCKROACH TIME): BRONCOS v COWBOYS. BB PRINT STADIUM, MACKAY

WEATHER

GUSTY STORM CLEARING. 23 DEGREES.

ScreenFMVl9reVcAA97uv

BRONCOS TEAM
1. Selwyn Cobbo
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Billy Walters
8. Pat Carrigan
9. Cory Paix
10. Payne Haas
11. Kurt Capewell ©
12. Jordan Riki
13. Kobe Hetherington

14. Ryan James
15. Keenan Palasia
16. Jake Turpin
17. Rhys Kennedy
18. Corey Jensen
19. Tyson Gamble
20. TC Robati
21. David Mead
22. Ezra Mam
23. Brenko Lee
24. Jamayne Isaako

COWBOYS TEAM
1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
2. Kyle Feldt
3. Valentine Holmes
4. Peta Hiku
5. Murray Taulagi
6. Tom Dearden
7. Chad Townsend
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Reece Robson
10. Coen Hess
11. Heilum Luki
12. Jeremiah Nanai
13. Reuben Cotter

14. Jake Granville
15. Jordan McLean
16. Mitch Dunn
17. Tom Gilbert
18. Brendan Elliot
19. Scott Drinkwater
20. Griffin Neame

Match will be telecast on Fox/Kayo.

Other matches in @theshed Cockroach time. Subtract an hour for QLD:

4pm — Sunday February 20: Panthers vs Sharks
6pm — Sunday February 20: Eels vs Dragons
7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

We look a bit rudderless in attack. Walters went well last week not so much this week. I don't what this thing is we do where forwards won't tackle low. The cowboys runners are carrying our forwards a few more steps than they should be every tackle. Get low you lazy sods.

We were all over them until we decided to just let Hammer through untouched.

Conditions are awful so not too worried, but would like to see more from both halves in attack, especially our left side.
They're playing right up in the line and putting their runners under pressure... not good for these conditions.

We could genuinely come last again. It’s a shit side we can’t put away for **** sakes. Stuck in the pies-era. The team isn’t fit. Isn’t prepared and can’t defend for shit. Lack of resilience and just general understanding of footy. Should be flogging them with our lineup need to pull there heads in really fast.

Not pretty but I’m not mad at that half. Plenty to build upon and Reynolds in the team to capitalise on that early dominance. Seems like tonight is Walters night to have a shocker.

Goal line defence still a massive issue though.
Exactly my thoughts.
Watch the doomsayers come out.

We dominated the first 25 mins, a couple of "here ya go cowboys, I'll help ya out" penalties from the ref definetly helped them then we put our heads down.
Our problems are the same but we are DEFINITELY a better side. Add a kicking game and some structure inside their 20 and we are up by 12 or 18 after that 1st 20 mins. We had great defence overall and the forward pack was immense!

We looked weak and lost in either 20m but weren't bad...

Is there ever not a boxing match? **** right off Matt Nable. I will pay an extra $10 a month if I have the option to not hear that twit.

I knew I liked you.

I've been giving out about him all arvo, he is deadset the Fox Sport equivalent of Michael Buble appearing suddenly at Christmas time.

He must just wake up and be in narration mode every damn day of the year.

Maybe it was a collective decision by the club to only try for 20 minutes tonight due to the weather conditions. No injuries please.

Cobbo putting his own spin on a classic Isaako impersonation:

Im not worried. We are gonna kill it this year.

My only huge concern is our Defence while I have not watched alot of trials i have seen a few and no other team looked as sloppy in the ruck as we do.

Reynolds will help our direction in attack and give the guys confidence with the ball but he is not going to fix how bad we look in defence.

hope for kevies sake he can get this fixed asap

We could genuinely come last again. It’s a shit side we can’t put away for **** sakes. Stuck in the pies-era. The team isn’t fit. Isn’t prepared and can’t defend for shit. Lack of resilience and just general understanding of footy. Should be flogging them with our lineup need to pull there heads in really fast.
Ha ha deep breaths mate. I know the live chat is all about over-reactions but this is a bit much.

The conditions are absolutely not going to help anyone stamp their ticket to the 6 jersey for rd 1 if it truly is still up for grabs.

On the defence, wonder if it matched up with hethrington going off?

If it is, wonder if he's capable of longer minutes soon, or maybe Turpin can sub on for him for 20, and paix for 20 rather then just paix...

Unread

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • phoenix
  • Howie
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • YeahNahMate
  • Robboi_321
  • Bongo
  • Scorchie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.