Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
28-4 Warriors.

This is a hammering.

Crap defense but good attack from the Warriors. Sad attempt from Mills he could've at least tried to stop him.

That is the time you absolutely murder the opposition centre. He won't be drawing and passing the next time around

If I make another "Sack Griffin" thread will the usual suspects that call every negative post a overreaction still be on their high horse?

We're in for long year, folks. Barba will improve our attack but defense is just unsalvageable at this point. Kearney has to go then Griffin should follow him if things don't improve.

Griffins days are numbered. He has no clue.

I'm really trying to find positives in this game....really trying

WTF was Maranta doing try to pick it up?

Get a boot on it!

Hahah maranta tripping over his own feet, classic 2013

If I make another "Sack Griffin" thread will the usual suspects that call every negative post a overreaction still be on their high horse?

I don't think anybody has argued that they shouldn't sack Griffin.

WHERE THE **** IS VIDOT!?

Ah, Maranta. ALWAYS finding new ways to make the touchie raise his flag.

Hmm...good thing I don't have foxtel by the sound of it. Our defence has been atrocious for ages so I'm disappointed that we haven't seemed to fix that. It's still only a trial but defence is a pretty basic thing so you'd think we'd get that right.

Maranta stuff up number 2. As a Rugby League winger he makes a nice guy.

forget the thread, get a petition going and then we can all hand deliver it to the club in person.

And that right there is the difference between Hoffman and Barba at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Mustafur
  • vertigo
  • Lazza
  • Emanon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Skathen
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.