Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole offseason of confidence building, destroyed in 60 minutes. Oh boy, I would hate to be a coach.

griffin and co will probalby ruin milford.

Griffin will be long gone by the time Milf arrives. Surely he will be.

I've turned it off. I'm not wasting my time on this shit. Just all round atrocious stuff.

Think I might exit this thread and start typing away in the sack griffin one. This is appalling

I'm sure Milford is really intimidated by Hunt. I'm certain of it.

I've seen this posted before, but I still don't get it. They wouldn't/ won't be competing for spots next year ...

Griffin will be long gone before the Milf gets here. Just hope they don't hand it over to Kearney

Hahahahahahahaha.

This is great.

The warriors have play makers and we don't. That's exactly right.

griffin gets sacked and who takes over? kearney? yeah things will definitely improve..

its going to be a long season.

It would seriously help if we throw 1.5 million at DCE, a boat, a car, a plane, relocate family, brown paper bags of money and a Swiss bank account.

These players made it to the NRL on their own skills. Whilst I agree Griffin needs to go as he plays the wrong people and plays them in stupid positions, do you guys really think they just forget everything depending on the coach? That is ridiculous.

It would seriously help if we throw 1.5 million at DCE, a boat, a car, a plane, relocate family, brown paper bags of money and a Swiss bank account.

How? No amount of playmaking is going to fix that defense.

griffin gets sacked and who takes over? kearney? yeah things will definitely improve..

its going to be a long season.

Sack both of them, caretaker coach can handle both sides of the game.

These players made it to the NRL on their own skills. Whilst I agree Griffin needs to go as he plays the wrong people and plays them in stupid positions, do you guys really think they just forget everything depending on the coach? That is ridiculous.

it has to have a lot with the way they train and are coached.

look at souths yesterday. first choice halves out. 2nd tier players had a run in second half. still play the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • westy316
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Redux
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bronx48
  • Battler
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.