Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you Broncos for ruining the weekend!

I think people are being a bit overdramatic..

Since when do trials mean anything at all? The worst teams in the comp do good in trials, but fail in the regular season. It's ridiculous to use it as an indication of what the season is going to be like. Things change, it's as simple as that.

Wake up.

Nothing has changed in years.

You can't attack when you are going backwards all day in defense

Bear in mind that Johnson hasn't even played the 2nd half, trial match aside this has been a really poor display in all aspects. Attack and defence could end up being the worst in the comp.

Excuse me while I go and cut myself, Hurrell's kiss to the camera has sent me over the edge.

yeah mate.

I'm not trying to make excuses at all because we have been terrible but that would be playing straight into the warriors hands. Their big men who are all impact players only have to play 10 and have a break. Fitness doesn't come into the game.

I can't think of 1 positive to take from this game...anyone, put your glass half full, fairy land hat on please, I need something to smile about

Let's play it this way mentally..It's just a training run. Means nothing. Short turnaround from nines.

Hard to get back up mentally

He needs a DCE or a JT or a Cronk to help him. All of these players were available recently and the admin failed to get any of them.

Broncos didn't stand a chance to get any of them. People need to realize that we cannot get those players. They will not leave their club if given the choice. There are just some players you cannot sign.

Trial or not, signs point to Hook not making Easter.

I can't think of 1 positive to take from this game...anyone, put your glass half full, fairy land hat on please, I need something to smile about
Hook will give it to you in the post match press conference

you dont lose a trial by this margin. it is a joke. the warriors are only in second gear

What a train wreck..Positives..positives...positives...Macca was alright? We are in for a very short season that feels very long with these halves and wings.

you dont lose a trial by this margin. it is a joke. the warriors are only in second gear
It's not the margin, it's the massive gap in class between the two sides, the warriors are playing a reserve grade side.

Maybe they are tired from Corvo working them too hard:takdir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.