Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bukuya's got more toe than most of our backs haha.

Another soft try.

griffin gets sacked and who takes over? kearney? yeah things will definitely improve..

its going to be a long season.

god help us if kearney ends up in charge......... Hook is bad, kearney is terrible

I'd like to see 50+ put on us. The more we et flogged the more chance we get change.

We got flogged last year and still nothing has changed

These players made it to the NRL on their own skills. Whilst I agree Griffin needs to go as he plays the wrong people and plays them in stupid positions, do you guys really think they just forget everything depending on the coach? That is ridiculous.

you are dead right, a lot has to come back to the players and I think most of all it falls on the job the recruitment team has done. There have been to many good juniors not even picked up by the recruitment team over the past 5 years. Moses Mbye is a sunny coast kid who was offered to the broncos during his junior years however he was told he wasn't good enough, he looks a star in the making at the bulldogs.

is there a genuine chance we drop ben hunt?

We are disorganized in attack. I thought they might have worked on that in the pre season. If they didn't work on that what did they work on. Obviously not the defense!

this is brilliant.

i hope the media really dig in on this

I think people are being a bit overdramatic..

Since when do trials mean anything at all? The worst teams in the comp do good in trials, but fail in the regular season. It's ridiculous to use it as an indication of what the season is going to be like. Things change, it's as simple as that.

Even when we attack they score.

Absolutely shit defence very poor performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.