Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the margin, it's the massive gap in class between the two sides, the warriors are playing a reserve grade side.

well the simple fact is, if warriors were playing at full tilt then it would of been 60+

we had nothing. we didnt look like scoring a try the entire game

Broncos didn't stand a chance to get any of them. People need to realize that we cannot get those players. They will not leave their club if given the choice. There are just some players you cannot sign.

Is that you Andrew gee?

I thought Thaiday showed good hustle in trying to get across to tackle the eventual tryscorer on a couple of occasions. As I said earlier too, JYY looked to perform okay in the backrow. Not outstanding or even good, but not bad either. I think that's a positive, though more so on a personal kinda level than a performance one.

Apparently Milford's management just revealed there is actually a get out clause in his Broncos contract, which he just activated.

I've got a positive to come out of it, they didn't make it to 50.

Hunt's problem sounds like he's getting Griffin'd. Showed some really good signs at the end of last year, then all of a sudden went cold. I wonder if he was told to reign it in a bit and play "safer"?

Regardless, from the way this thread has gone, if we play like this through the first 4 games of the regular season, Griffin will be gone. Surely Kearney will be too. Sounds like our defensive deficiencies were not worked on at all.

I can't think of 1 positive to take from this game...anyone, put your glass half full, fairy land hat on please, I need something to smile about
Positives:
- Yow Yeh didn't embarrass himself, which in itself was enough to make him one of our best players.
- Maranta provided some much needed comic relief.
- Hunt did about 5 or 6 good things. Granted he did about 30 or 40 bad things, but mathematically it could have been worse.
- Embarrassing games are often a catalyst for an attitude change. If that's the case this time, it happened at the best possible time.
- No potential judiciary action
- Andrew Voss
- I found a pack of gum in my car

There are positives to come out of this. If Broncos continue this, Griffin goes. Surely the people that want Griffin gone would want him gone asap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • rj9
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.