Trials

Kaz said:
I will be the first to say it.

Henjak can't coach. [icon_evillaugh

Yeah its panic time, like in 2006 when the Storm flogged us in the trials. [icon_wink

GCBRONCO said:
Yeah its panic time, like in 2006 when the Storm flogged us in the trials. [icon_wink

shhhh

I just wanted to beat the doomsayers.

ethos said:
Did anyone go down to Easts this evening ?

I couldn't make it.. [icon_thumbs_do

Yeah I was getting updates from Rob.....

East won 22 or 26 - 10

I deleted the message but either way Easts won :mrgreen:

Hopefully Locky will be better with a run under his belt and the return of Hodges, Hunt and Michaels will give us more strikepower. I can't wait until the season starts!

markmac said:
Cheers for the updates people..... Like to hear how our forwards went tonight.
Kenny is a machine and he really really impressed me. I am super happy with his effort. he hit the ball up allday and was mean in defence.
Clinton was good he made some nice runs i didn't see much of him but he didn't make any mistakes which is good.
Te'o was very dangerous close to the line out wide on the right and came very close to scoring a few times.
Thaiday seemed a bit quite in attack because he didnt take as many runs as kenny but he was great in defence. Especially his goal line defence! he made 2 or 3 try saving tackles inside our own 10m in a row it was great. Oh and i could hear him yelling stuff out ordering people arround.
Parker looked damaging out wide also and he offloaded to someone who made a break but then on the next tackle Parker scored and converted it from the sideline.
Setu put some shots on but i didn't see him involved much in attack.
I didn't even notice Sweeney was playing [icon_lol1. I think i had him mixed up with Guy Williams im not sure.
Didn't see much of Sims but he put a nice shot or two on.
Glenn was good, he played a bit of hooker too and was alright.
I didn't even notice Taylor untill the last 13 mins and he was nothing special, just hit the ball up and he came off with a few mins left and he was focked.
Guy Williams made some good runs.. or was it Sweeney i dunno i got them mixed up i think lol

Anyway our forwards were looken alright. Kenny was a massive standout IMO.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.