PLAYER Tristan Sailor

He’s a good depth player but unfortunately he’s playing poorly in a bad team right now.

With SOO in mind (no Walsh or Cobbo) .....who do we replace Sailor with?

He does look completely out of his depth, but
who else would be an improvement. We know Sailor does have some ability in there
somewhere.
When’s Arthur’s back?

It’s really pathetic that there aren’t capable 1’s in the wings that we can fall back on. Heck not just a fullback, we’re screwed depth wise n every position. What’s going with our development?
How did the recruitment & retention got us here? It’s a major flaw.

Do Souths have a game next week?

Sailor needs to be playing in it... seems like he's had a disrupted year through a mix of being in and out of NRL, sub off the bench, 18th man or injured.

Souths have played 11 games, he's played fullback 5 times for them (won 4 of them) and in NRL he's played fullback 4 times, including last night... so he's played the same amount of games at fullback as Walsh has this year.

The rest of the year it's been 2x 18th man, 2x sub off the bench and then injured for 3 weeks or so.

Send him to play for Souths next week in the bye round to get some more footy into his legs.

Wish he was back before our 3 L’s. We surely wouldnt have lost to Tits & maybe Sharks.

Reckon he will be in for our NZ trip.

Well he was responsible for our loss against Melbourne.

So were the other 16 players.

Tristan kept the Broncos in that game and was easily their best player on the night. One mistake at the death when Melbourne were already well on top doesn't make him solely responsible.

I'm talking about Arthars.

So were the other 16 players.

Tristan kept the Broncos in that game and was easily their best player on the night. One mistake at the death when Melbourne were already well on top doesn't make him solely responsible.
Ben Hunt says hi

Yeah nah, sorry Tristan. Not sure we can rely on you anymore. He's playing poorly in a poor team, but he's also responsible for a lot of the pressure we're putting on ourselves.

I agree that sailor has been made to look worse then he really is the last few games but
I don't know if he will get a chance to correct it, the dragons game is the last chance saloon for him.

There have been rumours amongst the Bunnies faithful that there have been discussions between Wayne and Wendall (as they are as thick as thieves) to get Tristan to Souths next year as a back-up to Cody. Dunno if true or not, just whispers as I said.

There have been rumours amongst the Bunnies faithful that there have been discussions between Wayne and Wendall (as they are as thick as thieves) to get Tristan to Souths next year as a back-up to Cody. Dunno if true or not, just whispers as I said.
That would be hilarious. A fullback to back a half.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Please. Just take him now.

I think the reason the England situation didn’t go through is because he hadn’t played enough games to earn a visa.

There were reports he was approved for one but I don’t see how considering you have to play a certain number of games in a certain period to get one and he didn’t hit that quota.

He would now so he can **** off over there.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Redfern_1980
  • leish107
  • tajhay
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Galco
  • Astro
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Lazza
  • TimWhatley
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.