PLAYER Tristan Sailor

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I think the reason the England situation didn’t go through is because he hadn’t played enough games to earn a visa.

There were reports he was approved for one but I don’t see how considering you have to play a certain number of games in a certain period to get one and he didn’t hit that quota.

He would now so he can **** off over there.

They can pretty easily get around that if they can convince the UKVI he would be important enough to the team he is going to. Its how English clubs are signing up all these South American kids in football who havent played much. Rules have changed a fair bit since Brexit.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
They can pretty easily get around that if they can convince the UKVI he would be important enough to the team he is going to. Its how English clubs are signing up all these South American kids in football who havent played much. Rules have changed a fair bit since Brexit.

I guess even they could see he was shit and didn’t want him in the league.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I guess even they could see he was shit and didn’t want him in the league.

Sounds like Carty wants to take him to one of the worst teams in Superleague so at least he will probably improve them.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
There are some great second string fullbacks going around in the NRL

Sailor isn't one of them

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I don't know what happened to him, he used to pass the ball around and generally play a confident attacking game, this year he ball hogs and the times he does pass they are hail Marys.

To me I think there is more to his situation in that Failed leigh move, even though the media message was he wanted to stay I think it was the opposite and we didn't let him leave.

That said it would be weak of him to be effected by that soo much, like look at Lomax when put under that same situation.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
At this point I'd rather play Arthurs at full back and Oates on the wing if needed.

Sailors knocks ons leading to opposition tries have cost us minimum 4 competition points. Not even hyperbole.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
At this point I'd rather play Arthurs at full back and Oates on the wing if needed.

Sailors knocks ons leading to opposition tries have cost us minimum 4 competition points. Not even hyperbole.
Yep that cold drop against dragons was an absolute killer on half time.

There was no pressure and he spills it cold straight to the defence for a try.

I thought the chaser on the inside was offside though and definitely inside the 10m so not being passive.

Sailor hasnt looked right since he came back from that ankle injury though... it's been really disruptive for him.

He needs to get his shit right though, because he needs to be impressing other teams to get a new contract and keep his career alive

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Yep that cold drop against dragons was an absolute killer on half time.

There was no pressure and he spills it cold straight to the defence for a try.

I thought the chaser on the inside was offside though and definitely inside the 10m so not being passive.

Sailor hasnt looked right since he came back from that ankle injury though... it's been really disruptive for him.

He needs to get his shit right though, because he needs to be impressing other teams to get a new contract and keep his career alive
Yip I called him offside during the play too, but not a single commentator said boo about it. You can bet the bunker would have seen it too.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Good for Sailor and good for us. We need the roster spot and he needs the opportunity. Looks like Briers isn’t going to South’s after all.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.