Tyson Gamble

i guess you've never paid any attention to the BHQ player of the season votes
He was also getting votes in games he was one of our worst players. A lot of people vote ironically in those polls after a big loss I’ve noticed. Walters really does suck. 86 missed tackles.

While he was out, yeah you are right but in the ideal world where we have no injuries, I don't think Tyson Gamble gets a run in the team
Probably but the way Kevvie was using the 17 giving that role like 10 mins I think it could of worked, Patty is suitable as a Prop as well.

I'm happy for the bloke to be a key player in Knights resurgence, it might be the only reason why I watch Knights games but I love Gamble.

I want a world where he plays for QLD at any stage.

I'm happy for the bloke to be a key player in Knights resurgence, it might be the only reason why I watch Knights games but I love Gamble.

Watching him pissing himself laughing right at cody walker's face during a melee a couple weeks back was awesome.

I miss his niggle, but people are finally starting to notice that there is a good footballer behind all that.

Gamble can go **** himself. He was as big a reason for all the late/off season rubbish we had as Cobbo was with his comments about Kevvie, given that we gave him a chance it felt extra disrespectful. I liked him when he was here but with his actions on the way out for me he isn’t going to be one of those players I am happy to see do well elsewhere.

He’d be completely off his chops all game at the Blues and it’d be amazing to watch

I still like Tyson, memes aside, because he’s that player that lives and dies by the result.

I’m glad he doing well and certainly wouldn’t be against him coming back post-Reyno if Madden or Rogers can’t be that guy

Watching him pissing himself laughing right at cody walker's face during a melee a couple weeks back was awesome.

I miss his niggle, but people are finally starting to notice that there is a good footballer behind all that.
He was a Shane Perry. Serviceable but needed a superstar. Would be doing fine now if he stayed but reality is Mam is better

Gamble can go **** himself. He was as big a reason for all the late/off season rubbish we had as Cobbo was with his comments about Kevvie, given that we gave him a chance it felt extra disrespectful. I liked him when he was here but with his actions on the way out for me he isn’t going to be one of those players I am happy to see do well elsewhere.

I was starting to waver about Tyson, but thank you for reminding me on why I should keep the hate fires burning.

I was starting to waver about Tyson, but thank you for reminding me on why I should keep the hate fires burning.
He fell on his feet, so good luck to him. Managed 22 first grade games for the Knights this season, and will play in his first final. He jumped from a 9th ranked team to a 5th. While he might've been involved with a higher ranked team had he stayed there's no way he would've got 22 games. A win for all parties in my opinion.

He fell on his feet, so good luck to him. Managed 22 first grade games for the Knights this season, and will play in his first final. He jumped from a 9th ranked team to a 5th. While he might've been involved with a higher ranked team had he stayed there's no way he would've got 22 games. A win for all parties in my opinion.

Probably had his best game eva yesterday .
Actually broke a tackle and set up a try . Never seen that from him before .
Seems to have increased his max speed when running too .

I credit Gamble as the guy who taught blokes like Staggs, Haas, Carrigan, Farnworth, Flegler to win again after being battered into losing habits in the NRL. It happened in Kevys first year where we put together some decent performances and won some games at the back end of the season. It was Gamble who came up with some clutch defensive plays on our goal line, got in the face of the opposition and taught the boys to fight.

Probably had his best game eva yesterday .
Actually broke a tackle and set up a try . Never seen that from him before .
Seems to have increased his max speed when running too .
You haven’t really been watching him then

I am happy he is getting the credit he deserves now. I feel sad the way it ended for him with us as loved his attitude and willingness to stand up for his teammates. He would have been a great 6 for us if we didn't have Mam but we do have Mam and so the result is great for us and him as he is doing really well at the Knights.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.