U19 Origin

I think these guys don't realise they have a challenge... I reckon NSW win a challenge there for push in the back, because Stewart never touched it

Errors again....

Last pass forward though

No way mozer is ready to defend in the middle against men. He's a liability in defence.. boy Ben tekura is impressive though. It payne leaves we have another great young forward right there ready to take his place. It's the coates/cobbo thing all over again

Leota looks almost nrl ready tbh

He is deceptively quick for someone his size and has springs. He looks like a superstar in the making.

Also, QLD 12 is very impressive - Sullivan - who is he attached to? I can't find it

He is deceptively quick for someone his size and has springs. He looks like a superstar in the making.

Also, QLD 12 is very impressive - Sullivan - who is he attached to? I can't find it
Hinchey is 11, he is Storm system I believe.

Sullivan is 12 on the other edge, Cowboys.

Edit, had numbers wrong way round.

Jackson - The Dolphins have a good one there man.

What a take by Jackson for the try... easy as you like

Sullivan is 12 and yeah, he's with the Cows, you are right. Even so, I am happy with our three boys, they all look the goods.
Yeah got the numbers mixed up. My bad

That Ethan Strange looks like the best player on the field, reminds me of Staggs.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Behold
  • Alec
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Thelmus
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lakers133334
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.