UPDATED: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (see page 3)

Re: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag

I guess that is fair enough. Alhough I'm sorry for the wild goose chase I put the Titans on.... But just as long as the conept isn't dead just posposed. [icon_frown

OK BroncosHQ. It's time we lift our game on this. We've let DIEHARD down with this. We have to make it work.

It won't be this weekend, when it'll be, not sure yet, but let's get our shit together now to be ready.

SO, if you are keen to play, please put your name down in this thread, or PM me, and I will maintain the list.

I'll start with who I understand is interested in playing at the moment.

BroncosHQ Team

Coxy
Russo
Jebadude
Willie
QUEENSLANDER
Pennywisealfie
DIEHARD's Broncos mate (?!?!)
Spud
bfoord
Aeetee
Frank the Tank
Hammo

The process

We'll aim to have a get together and maybe a kick around within a couple of weeks (before end of April), somewhere in Brisbane. Obviously if you live outside Brisbane and can't make it, that's fine. But if you can make it, please do. We'll gauge how serious people are by how many people show up to these pre-sessions.

We're not looking for athletes or oztag stars, just keen Broncos fans who are up for a bit of fun against our local rivals.
In reality we'd want a minimum of 12 players on the day, and probably up to 20 players who have shown interest so we can be sure to get those numbers.

I imagine we'll play one game, which will be 2 halves of 20 minutes. You won't need to be super fit, because if we get a full squad of 16 you'll only need to play half a game or less (8 on the field at one time in Oztag).

Once we're convinced we have the numbers to make this worthwhile, we'll start approaching powers that be to make things happen.

Let's go BHQ!

Re: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (* CALL TO ARMS *)

put me on that list of players coxy icon_thumbs_u

i will need some notice before the game. about 2.5 weeks please.

Thanks mate! Yeah, I'll talk it through with Diehard, but I'd be hoping for at least 3-4 weeks notice before the game.

You can't win without me so I'm in.

Aeetee said:
You can't win without me so I'm in.

Better ask the boss first mate [icon_wink

Which one?

Thanks Frank, I've added you to the list icon_thumbs_u
I hope we have Tank sized oztag shorts.

I certainly wouldn't stand my ground and take the contact from you...definitely stand aside to take your tag! :P

I can play too if you need more people :)
I play touch with a mate comp, not oztag thogh

i have oztag pants already (and they are sexy)

Can I play?

Hammo said:
Can I play?

Yes you and Tee can be the muscle for the day [icon_wink

Count me in icon_thumbs_u

Willie said:
Count me in icon_thumbs_u

Who for [icon_razz1 (sorry Sylve couldn't help myself....jokes of course)

I would also be in for this. Only just back from a broken leg but I have been going OK in QLD'er and Stu's comp.

Current BroncosHQ Team

Coxy
Russo
Jebadude
Willie
QUEENSLANDER
Pennywisealfie
DIEHARD's Broncos mate (?!?!)
Spud
bfoord
Aeetee
Frank the Tank
Hammo
Midgey
mrslong
mrlong [icon_lol1.
beads6
Ghibli
Phuzzlecash

Cheersquad

Flutterby

[icon_lol1.

That's not bad. I'd still be more comfortable with another 7 people. Might move this topic to Broncos Talk, see if I hook a few more people...

Perhaps aim to have a meet, greet, run around on Sunday May 25. Broncos have a bye that weekend, and it follows Origin 1.

Is it mixed? If it was hubby & I might play if we had plenty of warning...we only play touch, but he's pretty good.

mrslong said:
Is it mixed? If it was hubby & I might play if we had plenty of warning...we only play touch, but he's pretty good.

Yes, it's mixed (Willie is a girl). Unlikely to be able to play strict mixed rules (ie, 4 guys, 4 girls on the field) but still.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.