UPDATED: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (see page 3)

I reckon everyone that wants to come have a kick around should meet up this weekend!

I'll bring a footy, we can find some tags or whatever! I can pick anyone on Northside up (thats right...Hammo reps Northside now) and drive to where you want.

Let's do it this weekend, get a few together and just see?

Re: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (* CALL TO ARMS *)

These are the days i am free. (as i work the other weekends :cry: ) if you can arrange one of these days it would be great icon_thumbs_u

Saturday - June 14th
Sunday - June 15th

Saturday - July 5th
Sunday - July 6th

Hammo, if you want to rig something for this Sunday and Ghibli can make it (he has tags) I'll come along. I won't be able to run or anything, but I'd be keen to meet people who are interested.

If we get enough people from north side or surrounds we should look at entering a BHQ team at the Hickey Park (Stafford) competition in summer!

Coxy said:
If we get enough people from north side or surrounds we should look at entering a BHQ team at the Hickey Park (Stafford) competition in summer!

Mate, I am VERY interested in a team, which we can name Phoenix (rising from the Beavers/ Yodas ashes).

Well put my name down for it.

Main reason I'm thinking north side is a) I'm established there, I know the comp and b) I hated the south side comp! Haha.

Yeah well I'm repin' Nothside now, so it would be far, far, far more convienient for me.

AS FOR THIS WEEKEND!

Currently we already have 5 players and one fan (Coxy) for a kick around and casual game this weekend.

I don't mind which day, Sat is best, however Sunday is usually easier for most people.

COME ONE COME ALL! THIS WEEKEND 1 JUNE 08.

A game of footy, meet and greet....hell as an added attraction, I will throw in a session with the one and only Frank the Tank*. Broncos play Friday night, so come listen to the King of controversy LIVE!!!!

If anyone is interested PM me. Let me know what day best suits you and we will do this cat!

* Frank the Tank may or may not be a tank, management reserves the right to keep Franks actual identity shrouded in mystery and innuendo.

i think i like sunday, but maybe i dont care. i dunno lol

Mark me down for this Saturday!!! I'll bring the tags that I have.

Coxy, do you know the dimensions of offical Oztag tags?

Saturday I'm busy :-(

Ghibli: not sure about official dimensions. They're about a foot long and 2 inches wide? Roughly anyway.

I can only come Sunday (any time). Mostly because I'm working all Saturday. Partly because it makes things harder for Stu.

Sorry guys, i won't be able to make it this weekend. i have to work both days :cry:

Frank the Tank said:
Midgey said:
Partly because it makes things harder for Stu.
you know Frank and Stu dont swing that way - no matter how many times you show up at Stus house wearing hot pants youre not gonna make anything harder for Stu [icon_wink

We dont need Midgey anyway, hes terrible at Oztag [icon_razz1

It's the broken leg Stu, before that I was a star [icon_evillaugh
Remember that pass Stu, thats right - best pass ever. The Tunnel Ball is how it is known around our parts.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Santa
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.