UPDATED: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (see page 3)

OK, we make it Sunday at 1300. However we only have 5 of us, so it may be a little futile at present.

2 vs 3...could be abit of space on the flanks...and up the guts.

Where can we get numbers from?

With rain forecast and taking the boys to the socceroos I can't attend sorry Hammo

Frank the Tank said:
yeah Frank doesnt think thats gonna work :(. need at least 12 people really.

we need at least 8 to 10 people.

Hammo said:
OK, we make it Sunday at 1300. However we only have 5 of us, so it may be a little futile at present.

2 vs 3...could be abit of space on the flanks...and up the guts.

Where can we get numbers from?

This is the problem I find with trying to organise things like this. Suggest the idea, people are dead keen. Try and schedule it, everyone's got something better to do. :roll:

From Bom.gov

Sunday Rain periods, possible moderate falls. Windy. Min 15 Max 19

Looks like a bad day for it. I'll come anyway but sounds like we may as well go to the pub!

Midgey said:
From Bom.gov

Sunday Rain periods, possible moderate falls. Windy. Min 15 Max 19

Looks like a bad day for it. I'll come anyway but sounds like we may as well go to the pub!

Yeah, may be better to postpone for a week! No Broncos home game next weekend either.

And may I suggest Kookaburra Park at Rocklea to do this meet and greet? It's where they play the South Brisbane comp, probably just about as far for everyone to get to though.

Used to play at rocklea so pretty sure i know where kookaburra park is, sounds good

Sweet. Only issue will be if Brothers St Brendans have a game on the day. If so there's more parks pretty close by.

Yep, next Sunday is cool. Agreed with Coxy's statement though, try to organise something, everybody keen, come the day of the event, hardly anyone comes.

Hey Coxy, a few lonely Sunday Oztag sessions come to mind!!!

I'm also worried in relation to the actual game, I haven't had that many people reply with a suitable date!!!!

Frank the Tank said:
yes, i intentionally wrote i because im Stu again now, i just read that if i post as Frank ill be banned again :(.

Well thank God for that!!! _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Frank the Tank said:
i can play either day next weekend. yes, i intentionally wrote i because im Stu again now, i just read that if i post as Frank ill be banned again :(.

I like to think I was part of ruining your fun Stu. icon_thumbs_u

Midgey can you do a Slater and throw them in front of Stu??? Then if he isn't running onto a flat pass, we can bag him for 2 weeks????

BTW, this is the absolute it's on, no more fudging around!!!

Kookaburra Park, Sunday 10 Jun 08, at 1300!!

Bring a drink and anyone who wants to come down, even just to jaw off at Stu running into Midge's shoulder, as Midge flips it back inside for Hammo to break down the field, then cut out over to Ghilbi!...is more than welcome.

Isn't sunday the 8th Hammo, sure it is as got something that happens that date every year on this sunday

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.