UPDATED: Broncos HQ vs Titans Forum OzTag (see page 3)

lolz Coxy...you not coming?

Let's start a list (everyone on this forum loves lists);

Hammo
Frank the Tank

Hammo
Frank the Tank
Coxy (maybe...may be down the Coast)

Hammo
Frank the Tank
QUEENSLANDER

Hammo
Frank the Tank
QUEENSLANDER
Aeetee ( but not this week end guys, I'm a definite but I have a prior engagement I don't want to get out of, hey least i'm honest)

unfortunately i'm working this weekend :cry: pity its not next weekend

It'll happen, it'll just take a little time for everyone to come together.

if you guys don't get enough people this weekend. i sm really hoping that enough people are able to come next weekend because that is my weekend off

If we get desperate maybe we could bring ppl from our own teams along?

Well QLDER and Stu, you guys have my number. I'm working next Sunday, then have the following weekend off, then 2 weekends after that i'll be on Moreton Island so there out for me as well!

So for me, its either this Sunday, next Saturday or not again until 3 weeks...lol

I'm i for next Saturday, i can bring my friend for you meet Hammo :-)

At this point next Saturday is no good for me! LOL

Haha yeh next Saturday is bad for me. I'm working Saturday's up until July. Any Sunday I'm there. I could have gone the last 2 Sundays. If this goes on until July then I can do any weekend day at all. Hooray organising stuff.

Do I have to do the practice sessions to play in the actual game? It is just I don't actually live in Brissie and it would be difficult to get in for the practice?

i doubt it Spud. i don't think the practise session (which is reaaly more a kick around) is eevr going to eventuate!

Next Saturday suits me. I should be able to hobble around the field by then! :P

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.