OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

The simple fact is Warriors have proven from day 1 that it's next to impossible to keep good Aussie players at the club because no one wants to live in NZ and the club has to do way more travel then everyone else plus the time differences.

I think a Perth club will have the same issues, but that won't have the benefits of having as many players who originate from where the club is.
I don’t get players not wanting to live in Nz. It’s a beautiful country and I’d sooner live over there than in Townsville, Canberra, Newcastle, parra, wherever the tigers are based, probably Melbourne, Canterbury etc.

Vonny seemed really upset and couldn't understand why the Dolphins couldn't negotiate with Walsh.

she even compared the scenario to Fox saying they didn't want her but she could only sign with channel 9. which is a completely different scenario to what happened.

dont understand why the club or in this case kev is going off early. have we learnt nothing from the GI fiasco or what happend to titans with dce.

There is a reason there is now a cooling off period on contracts and if that has not been reached yet why the hell is anyone from the club even commenting on it. Will just make us look silly if a backflip happens.

And if NRL jump in and say dolphins are aloud to negotiate with walsh then there is a huge chance the backflip happens

Vonny seemed really upset and couldn't understand why the Dolphins couldn't negotiate with Walsh.

she even compared the scenario to Fox saying they didn't want her but she could only sign with channel 9. which is a completely different scenario to what happened.
She's a broncos fan so she has to pander to the NSWRL and pretend like she's outraged... she does it all the time

dont understand why the club or in this case kev is going off early. have we learnt nothing from the GI fiasco or what happend to titans with dce.

There is a reason there is now a cooling off period on contracts and if that has not been reached yet why the hell is anyone from the club even commenting on it. Will just make us look silly if a backflip happens.

And if NRL jump in and say dolphins are aloud to negotiate with walsh then there is a huge chance the backflip happens
He’s not you can’t be that naive. Do you genuinely think the minute a player signs the contract that they instantly release to the world they have signed him. Kev is not fucken stupid and would not be saying it is until it is. Cause if anyone knows how quickly blokes change there minds he only needs to go back 18 months when he snagged Piakura from beneath the Dogs feet after he was all but gone. Even Trent Barrett at the time was astounded, it hadn’t been confirmed but he wasn’t going to tell lies doesn’t mean cause it’s not Broncos Website official that it isn’t a done deal.

Dobbo said on 9 news tonight that Cobbo said today that he wants to play fullback next year. No sound bite or footage so who knows but concerning if true.
He's a kid and they're currently out in regional Qld on origin duties, he probably has no fucking idea what's going on back at the broncos.

The journo probably asked him "would you like to play fullback next year?"
"yeah maybe... yeah I just love playing anywhere in a broncos jersey yeah"

He's a kid and they're currently out in regional Qld on origin duties, he probably has no fucking idea what's going on back at the broncos.

"yeah maybe... yeah I just love playing anywhere in a broncos jersey yeah"
This is exactly how it went down.

What spine is currently better than the Cowboys?

Penrith is.....and Melbourne...

After that....?

Dearden is certainly part of their success this year.
On paper it's shit, excluding Robson. It's reason why everyone was picking them for the spoon this year.

He’s not you can’t be that naive. Do you genuinely think the minute a player signs the contract that they instantly release to the world they have signed him. Kev is not fucken stupid and would not be saying it is until it is. Cause if anyone knows how quickly blokes change there minds he only needs to go back 18 months when he snagged Piakura from beneath the Dogs feet after he was all but gone. Even Trent Barrett at the time was astounded, it hadn’t been confirmed but he wasn’t going to tell lies doesn’t mean cause it’s not Broncos Website official that it isn’t a done deal.
So are you saying what kev said tonight is the broncos official announcment of signing walsh?

because if so that is so so different to how dd and ikin have been running things since they got in.

we normally announce things the right way by saying nothing and then doing a proper club announcement. not letting the coach ramble on tv about it

seems amateurish to me which makes me believe the cooling off period has not been reached and a possible backflip can happen.

Guess we will see. Oh and have you also not been following kev and most of his interviews the past few years? Just about everything he says wil happen the opposite does. Its like one of the biggest nrl memes now.

"yeah maybe... yeah I just love playing anywhere in a jersey yeah.”
Lmao wouldn’t surprised me if that’s verbatim.

Dobbo said on 9 news tonight that Cobbo said today that he wants to play fullback next year. No sound bite or footage so who knows but concerning if true.
Dobbo said..... 😄

Nbc Awww GIF by Talk Stoop

So are you saying what kev said tonight is the broncos official announcment of signing walsh?

because if so that is so so different to how dd and ikin have been running things since they got in.

we normally announce things the right way by saying nothing and then doing a proper club announcement. not letting the coach ramble on tv about it

seems amateurish to me which makes me believe the cooling off period has not been reached and a possible backflip can happen.

Guess we will see. Oh and have you also not been following kev and most of his interviews the past few years? Just about everything he says wil happen the opposite does. Its like one of the biggest nrl memes now.
What is he back flipping on? He has permission to join the Broncos and Broncos only which was by his own choice. He isn’t going to decide he no longer wants to be around his infant daughter. The deal is done. Also cooling off periods where scrapped in 2017, once you’ve signed It’s done.

Ha ha ha........she sure made a right royal knob of herself, she just couldn't grasp the situation.

Kevvie interview is below

Good stuff. If Kevvie says it's a done deal, it's a done deal. Let's change if from a rumour to official.

He also comments on Walsh's left foot kick option, and the possibility of moving to the halves later on.

What is he back flipping on? He has permission to join the Broncos and Broncos only which was by his own choice. He isn’t going to decide he no longer wants to be around his infant daughter. The deal is done. Also cooling off periods where scrapped in 2017, once you’ve signed It’s done.
because do we know yet if the nrl change there mind on the rules and say the warriors cannot dictate who walsh plays for? he either stays with warriors or goes to open market.

I mean vlandys has proven he will change the rules on a dime if he thinks it helps the nrl.
And lets be honest taking our broncos hats off the nrl would be stronger if dolphins landed walsh

Again i got no idea. and neither do you. Maybe it has already been registered and the cooling off period is over.

All im saying i would rather our coach say nothing untl the broncos do an official announcement Just feels more professional that way and leaves less room for egg on face

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.