OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

I’m sure a number of clubs would be willing to help Melbourne out with say an Isaako or a Laurie or a To’a or a Will Smith but for some reason Melbourne says no.

Imagine if Isaako went there and played out of his skin. 😆

I think it's possible, WB would be the perfect coach for him.

That is only for Jamayne to say thank you. He just needs sweeter coaching and I'm not sure Bellamy would be that sweet to him.

You showed what kind of a person you are with your distasteful comments towards Selwyn, justifying an opinion because he copped an accidental hip to the head?

You should be ashamed of yourself, like I said, I thought you were better than that.

He's a click bait junkie....a bottom feeding fuckstick.

That is only for Jamayne to say thank you. He just needs sweeter coaching and I'm not sure Bellamy would be that sweet to him.
We already know Isaako thrives with great coaching, especially the coaching he's receiving from whoever is coaching the Titans these days. Imagine how good he would be with Cameron Smi... Craig Bellamy in his ear.

I love hearing that nobody wants to help the Storm. Teams should be more vocal about their hatred of that plastic team.

We already know Isaako thrives with great coaching, especially the coaching he's receiving from whoever is coaching the Titans these days. Imagine how good he would be with Cameron Smi... Craig Bellamy in his ear.

I love hearing that nobody wants to help the Storm. Teams should be more vocal about their hatred of that plastic team.

I LOVE that The is already causing them problems by coming in on Melbourne's area.

it's being reported that the Storm are pushing very hard to get Walsh for the remainder of the season. but the Warriors won't budge and come to the negotiating table. They say because of the reason for Walsh's release request.

the other player they're trying hard to get is Adam Doueihi from the Tigpies ... probably the only team in the comp that "might" owe the Storm a favour.

Michelle Bishop told SEN 1170

“I can reveal that this is a massive push from the Melbourne Storm so they’re not whispers, it’s actually happening,” she said on SEN 1170.

“They’re pushing hard. They want the Warriors obviously to release Reese Walsh early. He’s obviously signed with the Brisbane Broncos for the next three seasons, starting next year, but he would be the perfect candidate to fill the void left by Ryan Papenhuyzen who, of course, has had absolutely no luck with injuries.

“This will also take a bit of pressure off them to allow the Melbourne Storm to leave Nick Meaney there, who is a capable replacement, but leave him and freeing him up on the wing.”

Bishop though added the Warriors will not “budge” and come to the negotiating table.

“That’s despite still benching Reece Walsh for Chanel Harris-Tavita, who is not going to be at the club next year either,” she said.

“But they don’t see it as a good fit. They said that Reece wanted to be back home in Brisbane to be close to his family... but shifting from New Zealand via Melbourne to Brisbane is just not a good look.

“I can’t see the Warriors relenting with seven weeks to go. But as I say, the Melbourne Storm are pushing hard behind the scenes for it to happen.”

Wouldn't it be funny, and our front office is far too smart and classy to do it, but if Donuts came out and said,

'Yeah look it is a funny one isn't it. We would be more than happy to accommodate Walsh and our great friends at the Warriors if Walsh wanted to come home early, we would certainly entertain fair compensation with them too. It is important to treat your employees, partners and competitors with the utmost respect and we certainly do so with the Warriors organisation.

Obviously, you look at Melbourne's players and it is obvious that while they might think they are a Queensland team, they simply aren't and sometimes they just need to be reminded of that.'

Is Billy still helping out with the fullbacks at Melbourne? Might not be a bad move for us to see him at the Storm working under Billy to prepare him for his homecoming next year.

Wouldn't it be funny, and our front office is far too smart and classy to do it, but if Donuts came out and said,

'Yeah look it is a funny one isn't it. We would be more than happy to accommodate Walsh and our great friends at the Warriors if Walsh wanted to come home early, we would certainly entertain fair compensation with them too. It is important to treat your employees, partners and competitors with the utmost respect and we certainly do so with the Warriors organisation.

Obviously, you look at Melbourne's players and it is obvious that while they might think they are a Queensland team, they simply aren't and sometimes they just need to be reminded of that.'
In 7 games time, he's potentially ours, anyway. I'd give him a few weeks R&R and then hire Billy Slater to work on his defence prior to the off-season. If not Billy, then Karmichael Hunt. We'd have to pay Reece something, but I'm not sure if it would need to be counted towards the cap.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.