OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

So Walsh is on the bench for the Warriors this week, therefore he must be shit? Personally, I'm not going to use the fucking Warriors as any form of yard stick regarding a player or their ability. Reece has had a pretty dud year, no doubt about it but as I said earlier in this thread (or maybe another one) I think he's missed that mentoring from RTS massively...and it's showing.

Let's also not forget he's playing for the Warriors, a team that currently has an interim coach and a squad assembled by Nathan fucking Brown. Dearden is a prime example of this imo, thrown into the deep end in a team that wasn't firing at all, had a roster that was out of whack and a few players with pretty poor attitudes. He sunk. Fast forward to now and he's not only made the origin squad, he actually played and played well. All because he got into a better, more stable system.

Fox sports planting seeds the Storm want him for the end of the year.
Gtfoh.
Animated GIF
Warriors already told them to get fucked.

So Walsh is on the bench for the Warriors this week, therefore he must be shit? Personally, I'm not going to use the fucking Warriors as any form of yard stick regarding a player or their ability. Reece has had a pretty dud year, no doubt about it but as I said earlier in this thread (or maybe another one) I think he's missed that mentoring from RTS massively...and it's showing.

Let's also not forget he's playing for the Warriors, a team that currently has an interim coach and a squad assembled by Nathan fucking Brown. Dearden is a prime example of this imo, thrown into the deep end in a team that wasn't firing at all, had a roster that was out of whack and a few players with pretty poor attitudes. He sunk. Fast forward to now and he's not only made the origin squad, he actually played and played well. All because he got into a better, more stable system.

I'd be reading into it but they've benched him for a guy who also won't be there next season

I personally can see him coming here before August 1 in exchange for TMM, otherwise I fail to see how they gain anything out of it. If all they are getting is TMM from next year onwards, he's a free agent currently, they could just sign him if they wanted to

Maybe they're benching him to keep him fresh and injury free until closer to Aug 1, so any possible trades with the broncos isn't pulled off the table because he's done his hammy vs tigers and is out for 8 weeks.

Feelings ?
How about the team dynamic ? You have a guy who has been in your squad for years . Coming back from injury . Playing his best games . Then you say sorry bro . We have upgraded you re off to Q Cup ? Ouch .

If the FB replacement was RTS or Kaylin Ponga I could understand . Walsh is good , but I dunno if he`s sack your own guy and put him in good .
I don't think you understand. TESI NIU IS NOT OUR FIRST CHOICE FULLBACK. He isn't even in the discussion. He is my genuine last choice. Team Dynamic means jack shit when he has played alongside reggies boys for 2 weeks and chucked up a garbage defensive performance against the pending wooden spooners. He made Toby Sexton look likee Nathan Cleary with his grubbers cause of how out of position he was. He has shit the bed every other opportunity he has had and he had a pretty medium injury in terms of longevity and severity. He doesn't get a guilt trip into the first grade side when TMM led us to a massive win streak and solved a massive issue at fullback that was TESI NIU.

Fans can critique whoever they want but I see a lot of it as unreasonable to backup an early opinion. Such as McHunt going on about Selwyn not being ready for Origin and using the fact he knocked out by his teammates hip to further justify that view.
Fans can also sulk and bitch all they like when they're proven wrong.

Fans can also sulk and bitch all they like when they're proven wrong.

You showed what kind of a person you are with your distasteful comments towards Selwyn, justifying an opinion because he copped an accidental hip to the head?

You should be ashamed of yourself, like I said, I thought you were better than that.

I would not be comfortable with Walsh walking into the side.

He left us at our worst for greener pastures, and wants back in when we are winning.
**** that nonsense.

As others have said, its not fair, nor right to dismiss the blokes who are responsible for getting us to where we are in favor of a little shit who bailed when the going got tough.
Thats the kind of thing that destroys the culture of a club and builds animosity and distrust in the group.

Of course im happy Walsh is coming back, but he deserves a pre-season from hell puking his guts up after every session as penance for being a fucking turd.

Also, if he go's to the Storm, he can stay there. You cant wash the stink of Melbourne off except at origin time, and even then, its very temporary.

Walsh leaving early to go anywhere other than Brisbane makes absolutely zero sense for anyone. I'm sure it's just a Fox Sports / NRL fantasy concocted to ensure they don't lose the interest of the Melbourne market the moment the Storm lose a few games in a row.

I thought it was beyond bizarre and also completely unfair when TPJ did it last year with Panthers and even more so here.

If all Walsh's statements about wanting to give back to the Warriors for giving him an opportunity before he heads back to Brisbane are true then he should be digging in to help the Warriors in any way he can and from any position which suits them. If he's leaving early then it should be to go to his new team... How on earth would Storm even figure into this equation?

Probably just desperate sad Melbourne upset that we are about to overtake them on the ladder, still salty about DD and pathetically trying to rattle our cage out of jealousy and spite now that they have to accept that they're done for the year. They know they no longer own us like they used to and I can't wait for us to steamroll them next time we play to really drive the point home

You showed what kind of a person you are with your distasteful comments towards Selwyn, justifying an opinion because he copped an accidental hip to the head?

You should be ashamed of yourself, like I said, I thought you were better than that.
What a cynical take on what I said. I thought you were better than that.

Walsh leaving early to go anywhere other than Brisbane makes absolutely zero sense for anyone. I'm sure it's just a Fox Sports / NRL fantasy concocted to ensure they don't lose the interest of the Melbourne market the moment the Storm lose a few games in a row.

I thought it was beyond bizarre and also completely unfair when TPJ did it last year with Panthers and even more so here.

If all Walsh's statements about wanting to give back to the Warriors for giving him an opportunity before he heads back to Brisbane are true then he should be digging in to help the Warriors in any way he can and from any position which suits them. If he's leaving early then it should be to go to his new team... How on earth would Storm even figure into this equation?

Probably just desperate sad Melbourne upset that we are about to overtake them on the ladder, still salty about DD and pathetically trying to rattle our cage out of jealousy and spite now that they have to accept that they're done for the year. They know they no longer own us like they used to and I can't wait for us to steamroll them next time we play to really drive the point home

It's funny because it's Melbourne and Bellamy straight up refused to let Brandon Smith go without getting someone back of equal value.

What can Melbourne give to the Warriors? Nothing, would be my guess.

Round one TMM was playing Q Cup and Isaako was FB .
Tesi was injured .

It's funny because it's Melbourne and Bellamy straight up refused to let Brandon Smith go without getting someone back of equal value.

What can Melbourne give to the Warriors? Nothing, would be my guess.

fox sports have reported that the Storm have made "multiple calls to lots of clubs".

so far no one is helping them ... i wonder why

I don't think you understand. TESI NIU IS NOT OUR FIRST CHOICE FULLBACK. He isn't even in the discussion. He is my genuine last choice. Team Dynamic means jack shit when he has played alongside reggies boys for 2 weeks and chucked up a garbage defensive performance against the pending wooden spooners. He made Toby Sexton look likee Nathan Cleary with his grubbers cause of how out of position he was. He has shit the bed every other opportunity he has had and he had a pretty medium injury in terms of longevity and severity. He doesn't get a guilt trip into the first grade side when TMM led us to a massive win streak and solved a massive issue at fullback that was TESI NIU.
he was the first choice and he actually started to play some good footy before injury. they scored 2 tries and you can really scratch one of them to , so how is that garbage.

To be honest the warriors would never do it, because they have been very up front that Walsh is being released so he can be with his daughter in Brisbane....

Walsh and/or Warriors even entertaining the idea of releasing him to Melbourne goes completely against the primary reason he's being released in the first place and would be taking the piss on the whole situation

Active Now

• K-Style
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.