NEWS Wayne Bennett hits Brisbane Broncos with $400k claim

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
My apologies to all for my responses to Eta/Reyter, I will not respond further on that issue either.
You are forgiven but don't do it again. Not least because you are wasting your time. I got to the second paragraph, once again saw it was completely off topic and didn't read anymore. I hope it was fulfilling for you, whatever it was. Aside from that, my username is "Eta Carinae", not "Eta Reyter". In future, also address me by my username. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Oh right. I wasn't aware they were desperate to keep him and the fact he was there for just one season and allowed to be shopped around combined with only being given a year long contract initially seemed to indicate that Souths didn't have any great faith that he would be worth keeping. I don't see that as making up rubbish and it was a genuine question fairly asked. Had they really felt desperate to keep him I think they would have offered him a juicy and longer contract and would have done so before the possibility of coaching Brisbane in 2020. Perhaps they did and he foresaw the future. I wasn't wrong or stirring the pot, I asked a reasonable question. It remains unanswered.
Yep. All the leaks coming out from Souffs, all the media reports in New Ltd and Fairfax and the absence of denials from any of the parties involved tell us nothing! You are right. WB is the messiah, Seibold is a Souffs reject and the entire Broncos board, CEO and others should be dragged out of the joint and shot in the car park for the heinous crime of deciding a young Souffs reject was a better choice for head coach going forward.

Happy now?

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
You are forgiven but don't do it again. Not least because you are wasting your time. I got to the second paragraph, once again saw it was completely off topic and didn't read anymore. I hope it was fulfilling for you, whatever it was. Aside from that, my username is "Reyter", not "Eta Reyter". In future, also address me by my username. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Happy now?
No worries, from here on in your name is troll. Thanks troll.

Last edited:

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Oh Reyter, why you not just be a normal person who isn't a wanker on the internet? You know you're not allowed 2 accounts here? Pull your head in.
That was a typo. My username is "Eta Carinae" and I don't have 2 accounts and as you can see, I have consistently refrained from personal attacks and tried to keep the thread on topic despite the best efforts of lynx000 lynx000 and Huge Huge but finally I became annoyed with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.