MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
To suggest that there is no 'mess', IE. Conflict of Interest (Massive one), is short sighted and it's slightly confusing that ANY Broncos or Rabbitohs fans would now want to stick with the coaches this year. If you can't see the massive conflict for what it is, well, I don't know how to explain it to you to make you realise that it is indeed a hell of a mess.

And say what you want about the media, hate them all you like, but if the coach is going stealth, and hiding out in the back of utes, well, it's a fucking mess.

Yeah it’s a mess and it seems to lay primarily at the feet of the media and Bennett.

As Foordy mentioned somewhere, the board has tried to do this as professionally as possible while the media and Souths are driving the need for a coaching swap.

The Broncs don’t need to push Bennett out, even though it makes sense for him to leave. The media however keep driving this agenda and Bennett continues to act like a child playing some kind of hide and seek fantasy.

If he acted like a grown up as Siebold seems to be doing, this would be resolved already or at least not give the media any fire.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Yeah it’s a mess and it seems to lay primarily at the feet of the media and Bennett.

As Foordy mentioned somewhere, the board has tried to do this as professionally as possible while the media and Souths are driving the need for a coaching swap.

The Broncs don’t need to push Bennett out, even though it makes sense for him to leave. The media however keep driving this agenda and Bennett continues to act like a child playing some kind of hide and seek fantasy.

If he acted like a grown up as Siebold seems to be doing, this would be resolved already or at least not give the media any fire.

Great post mate. Bennett is acting like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum, completely the opposite to Seibs.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Great post mate. Bennett is acting like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum, completely the opposite to Seibs.
Next time you sign a big money contract and you're willing to walk away without payment, let me know.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
This isn't a charity, this is a club owned by scum limited. I wouldn't let them off the hook for a single fucking dollar.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Souths will not like this. If Wayne wins a premiership next year, he's riding off into the sunset. I'd be very interested to hear what the terms of his contract are with them.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Souths will not like this. If Wayne wins a premiership next year, he's riding off into the sunset. I'd be very interested to hear what the terms of his contract are with them.

He’ll still coach them, but the core of their squad is quite old and injury prone so they have a very limited premiership window that is rapidly closing. They’re also losing the plot with their cap, signing SB on a mil is insane.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Reading ThePlay know absolutely nothing. They just pretend to have inside info.
Notice how certain media people have sources at one or two clubs and @readingtheplay, some random bloke on the internet seems to have “sources” at every single club

Unread

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • teampjta
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • levikaden
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.