What is happening at the Broncos?

Sam Thaiday is 115kg

Sam Tagateses is 108kg (actually not sure about Haas, the Broncos website has no info on him)

... now admittedly I'm not great at maths but i'm pretty sure 115kg is more than 108kg
I think hass is around the 115 to.

Publicly slamming them will just hurt their performance further, both in the short and long term. That's in nobody's best interests.

This ...

what matters is what Bennett says to the players directly behind closed doors.

people read far too much into what players and coaches say in media interviews

Last edited by a moderator:
This ...

what matters is what Bennett says to the players directly behind closed doors.

people read far too much into what players and coaches say in media interviews

This. It’s delusional.

I swear a majority think this is what is said to the players.

Kodi: “Hey coach what can I work on”

Bennett: “Didn’t you hear the presser mate, nothing. I have full confidence in you and the position is yours for as long a you want it. Happy days, bro.”

Publicly slamming them will just hurt their performance further, both in the short and long term. That's in nobody's best interests.

Clearly neither method is working nor does it please everyone. Not sure who'd want to be a head coach for any sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Thaiday is 115kg

Sam Tagateses is 108kg (actually not sure about Haas, the Broncos website has no info on him)

... now admittedly I'm not great at maths but i'm pretty sure 115kg is more than 108kg
I did say 'when both are in peak physical condition'.

Rubbish about Bird, he's probably between 500 and 750 k. 1.2 k is ridiculous and we are heavily scrutinised on cap compliance. I'd see surprised if we've ever been over the cap intentionally. It's because we are honest and honourable and an example to all other clubs.

Sarcasm is hard to pick up over the internet?

Sarcasm is hard to pick up over the internet?

Well it is the lowest form of wit, so I’m not surprised you struggle with it...

Second tier aside as virtually all clubs have at some point, show where we’ve ever been proven to be in breach of the cap.

Anyone watching Paul Crawley on NRL 360 putting Paul Kent firmly in his place about this agenda driven public perception about the state Wayne Bennett left Newcastle in?

Anyone watching Paul Crawley on NRL 360 putting Paul Kent firmly in his place about this agenda driven public perception about the state Wayne Bennett left Newcastle in?
Was the most enjoyable segment this season. I even enjoyed Kenty rolling his eyes at the Folau furore.

This is the video in case anyone wants to watch it.

Fucking legend Crawley. Kenty didn't know what to say. He tried to bring up the fact that Wayne left his contract a year early, but Crawley wasn't having it.

There is one thing with Kenty, if he feels he is right, he will fight tooth and nail to get that point across often not letting the other side get a word in. Like he did with Hooper over the Fulton treatment.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.