What is happening at the Broncos?

I was watching the NRL360 show from Monday night last night and my darling wife was in the kitchen. The Rothfield segment was on, and she could not see it, she could only hear him blabbing on. She does not really follow league, but sits with me and watches the Broncos games and tolerates my addiction. Next minute, from the kitchen `Who is that .... (expletive deleted). What a moron he can't string a sentence together' ... `He is speaking a load of .....'. Astute judge that one.

We then watched the Crawley segment and she really likes him. Also she can't stand Kent or Ikin.

You should marry tha.... oh, never mind. Keep her around mate.

I was watching the NRL360 show from Monday night last night and my darling wife was in the kitchen. The Rothfield segment was on, and she could not see it, she could only hear him blabbing on. She does not really follow league, but sits with me and watches the Broncos games and tolerates my addiction. Next minute, from the kitchen `Who is that .... (expletive deleted). What a moron he can't string a sentence together' ... `He is speaking a load of .....'. Astute judge that one.

We then watched the Crawley segment and she really likes him. Also she can't stand Kent or Ikin.
Keeper

This sounds eerily similar to what a certain FiH family might do at around that time...hmmm... ;)

Edit: Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the video in case anyone wants to watch it.

Fucking legend Crawley. Kenty didn't know what to say. He tried to bring up the fact that Wayne left his contract a year early, but Crawley wasn't having it.

There is one thing with Kenty, if he feels he is right, he will fight tooth and nail to get that point across often not letting the other side get a word in. Like he did with Hooper over the Fulton treatment.
What a legend! So refreshing to see some actual facts thrown in these twos faces. Wayne Bennett buy this man a beer.

What a legend! So refreshing to see some actual facts thrown in these twos faces. Wayne Bennett buy this man a beer.

if he came to Brisbane, i'm sure he wouldn't have a shortage of people wanting to shout him a round after that performance ... I'd even buy him a top shelf scotch :)

if he came to Brisbane, i'm sure he wouldn't have a shortage of people wanting to shout him a round after that performance ... I'd even buy him a top shelf scotch :)
Damn straight! A thousand dollar bar tab and a pick of our finest women

Damn straight! A thousand dollar bar tab and a pick of our finest women

bronco+-+group.jpg

C'mon, leave Buzz alone. Alcoholism is a serious problem.

I like in that Crawley rant, Kent tries to divert attention away from the juniors and the back-ended deals and goes on to attack Wayne about departing the Knights a year early.

**** me, he wouldn't be the first bloke to leave a club early. Is he going to go on the same rant whenever another player or coach breaks their contract? No, because it's not Wayne Bennett.

Ikin also stating that Brown is privy to information that they are not and they should acknowledge that. That is true, but he doesn't have that same attitude and thought process in regards to Bennett's comments about how he left the Knights.

Crawley tore them both to shreds when they started talking. It was pleasing to see.

I like in that Crawley rant, Kent tries to divert attention away from the juniors and the back-ended deals and goes on to attack Wayne about departing the Knights a year early.

**** me, he wouldn't be the first bloke to leave a club early. Is he going to go on the same rant whenever another player or coach breaks their contract? No, because it's not Wayne Bennett.

Ikin also stating that Brown is privy to information that they are not and they should acknowledge that. That is true, but he doesn't have that same attitude and thought process in regards to Bennett's comments about how he left the Knights.

Crawley tore them both to shreds when they started talking. It was pleasing to see.

Wasn’t Bennett technically an employee of Tinkler, therefore his contract too was effectively null & void just like the other staff they mentioned? In realty, he didn’t even break his contract. That was done without his input. He just didn’t renew.

Funny how Kent never targetted his mate Sticky about leaving Parra early, but if Bennett does it, he’s the worst person on earth...

Wasn’t Bennett technically an employee of Tinkler, therefore his contract too was effectively null & void just like the other staff they mentioned? In realty, he didn’t even break his contract. That was done without his input. He just didn’t renew.

If everyone else's contract was null & void, then you would have to think that Bennett's was as well.

What's tinkler up to nowadays? He never seems to have anything to answer for. Whenever newcastles dark days get talked about, Wayne is thrown straight under the bus for everything.

Just watched the Crawley piece - what an absolute fucking ripper of a legend this bloke is!

A breath of fresh air in the cesspool of rugby league journalists.

Ikin trying his best to get one back, but it looks like Kent gave up almost instantly, even a bit of back-pedalling. Crawley fucking nailed these two.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.