What is happening at the Broncos?

I stand corrected. I quickly read something on Reddit about it. Most of the shit people on Reddit agreed that he shouldn't apologise.

Nah they aren't shit people, the rest of us a snow flakes.

13B7D98A 9EE0 4FB4 A752 5BD1945C2C64
Who gives a shit. I want to know WTF JAHHW means!!!!

I don't understand the first bit. If you think that is cool then you are a shit person in my opinion, you disagree and that's cool, not sure what else to say.

I'm not sure why you are so fired up about this. My moral compass? I just think it is a shit thing to say.

In my opinion it was premeditated and I think he thought it would be funny, it wasn't so he apologised. Well done Nathan Brown, great coach, better human.

@Nashy I have read this back and think maybe this was writing poorly and was taken not the way I meant it. We saying the bolded I was talking about Brown and only Brown, I wasn't directing that at you or anyone else. In re-reading it I get how it sounded like that. Sorry.

What's Broncos mean? :pokeytongue:
Well, after a quick google search, I got the following results with respect to the 2018 season:

Broncos
adjective
Not very good at their job, losers.
"They are such a Bronco.”
Synonyms:
Crap, hopeless, rudderless, inept, incompetent, unskilled, bumbling, clumsy, ineffective, inferior, inadequate, useless.

I don't think Bennett will ever again publicly criticize another coach. And given the state of the Broncos, he shouldn't!
You obviously haven’t been around these parts too long otherwise you’d know that Bennett will always tell it as he sees it and has zero ***** to give about what critics say about him.

I don't suffer any deference for Bennett. He is very highly paid but doesn't look like bringing home a premiership anytime soon. He has failed! This being so I feel a little for Bennetts ex-wife but otherwise loved it. Good job Brown! Time Bennett was taken down a few steps and Brown certainly did that. I don't think Bennett will ever again publicly criticize another coach. And given the state of the Broncos, he shouldn't!
You must be a knights fan?

So here we have people calling other people shit, attacking morals, etc etc etc....

yet admin decide to delete my comment because i ask if we have a solution to Kodi yet...and i didn't attack anybody.

Maybe someone has sand in the bits?

Why are there so many people in this forum bickering and attacking each other?

Aren't we all supposed to be on the same page? Fans of the broncos? I understand having differences of opinion but some of what's said on here bewilders me.

Wayne deserved a comeback from Brown. Can't expect to dish it out and not get it back.

Chat chit get banged.

Wayne deserved a comeback from Brown. Can't expect to dish it out and not get it back.

Chat chit get banged.

Sure, but leave the personal shit out of it. That doesn't need to be said and it crossed a line. Bennett wasn't bringing up his private life.

The fact that Brown wasn't fined for it is a bit ridiculous. As Crawley said, if it was said about Greenberg or the refs or even a female employee, he would have been hit hard.

Chat chit get banged.
Why do you say he deserved a comeback though?
I'd like to see the full context of what he said but this is a quote from the Herald:

"Bennett, who coached the Knights from 2012 to 2014, said on Friday Brown had “done a good job there” but added: “We didn’t leave it in bad shape”.
Asked what Brown had done well, Bennett replied: “I’m not sure yet … well he unbuilt it, so I suppose if you unbuild it, the next thing you’ve got to do is rebuild it.
“That’s what he’s done. They’ve lost a lot of players in the last two years, three years, however long Nathan has been there.”

Is that so insulting?

I don't actually see that as a personally attack on Brown unless there is more then that. A new coach comes in, they are going to make changes to the side they want, sometimes they have to rebuild that and he felt he didn't leave it in a bad place. Hardly something to take serious offence to, certainly not enough to JUSTIFY a personal attack.

It's not like Bennett was saying OMG I came in, made it a success and as soon as I'm out the door and this dickhead Brown comes in and shits on it.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Ozired
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.